About MOS
Create Post

Thread: About MOS

About MOS

Hello, I believe I have my profile up to par, and I Have not enlisted yet, but I am planning on do just that very soon.

My question is, and this may have been asked before, but, what determines your MOS, or would I choose. I have my heart set on 0311. I am just woundering.

Thank you.

It has been asked before. Search for your answer.

Alright, thank you sir.

Generally you would choose your MOS. You can also get an option contract to be guaranteed to be randomly put into several related fields. it all depends on the needs of the Corps.

If you want to be 0300, you are in luck. The Corps is needs a lot more infantrymen. They have created more room at SOI to train more Marines into infantrymen. You will probably easily get your infantry contract along with a small bonus (don't trust this remark too much).

Don't have your heart set too much on 0311. Consider other options, there are great jobs out there.

Thank you sir,

As I would want to be an 0311, any job in infantry will suit.

Thanks again for all help.

Heres some help

0311-Door kicker
    0321-11 with nice things
    0331-supports 11's with medium and heavy crew served weapons
    0341-infantry pog
    0351-11 with explosives (actually a really cool mos, they train these guys with a lot of demo, I would have been a 51 but I ****ed off one of my platoon sgts in soi and got sent into the 11's)
    0352-tired of walking

Thread Information