Going Back!!
Create Post

Thread: Going Back!!

Going Back!!

I just wanted to tell everyone that when my waiting period has expired, that I'm going back to Parris Island. Hopefully I will make it through next time with no hold-up's.

Good luck mate.

I ship off on the 11th. Can't wait to go!

Quote Originally Posted by jbf101
    Good luck mate.

I ship off on the 11th. Can't wait to go!
    The 11th of March?

Hey when is your waiting period up. Hopefully everything is going well Jakob, still sucks that you had that problem. Hopefully you are good to go soon. Talk to you later and if you have any questions feel free to PM me again and I'll give you my phone number. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Twehman
    The 11th of March?
    Feb 11th, One week!

So were you diagnosed with asthma? do you have it? Whats the latest scoop on asthmatics joining the Marines?

--->Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jbf101
    Feb 11th, One week!

I ship on Feb. 11th too. I will be going to Parris Island. You going there too?

Dear Chilli,
    I am soooo ficking motivated by these poolees and devil-hopefuls that I want to sneak back to the Island in one of their seabags. Do I have to be on a list somewhere or can I just show up? ?

Signed,
    Want Some (more)

I heard that Leonard, i was just looking at MCRD Diego zoomed in on Google maps for a look at my old hotel room and it sits on the corner of Midway and Iwo avenues with Khe Sanh st. from the SW

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun
    I heard that Leonard, i was just looking at MCRD Diego zoomed in on Google maps for a look at my old hotel room and it sits on the corner of Midway and Iwo avenues with Khe Sanh st. from the SW
    I am glad I am not the only one dreaming of "paradise" at 0dark30

Quote Originally Posted by Dan629
    I ship on Feb. 11th too. I will be going to Parris Island. You going there too?
    Naw, i'll be headed to San Diego.

Thread Information