My son is coming from the Sand Box ..!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

My son is comming home

2 day's and he will be back in THE U.S.A HOMEEEEEEEEEEE

BANNAS AND BANNAS i AM GOING...!!!! 1 tour to the sand box ..He did it .. and i did tooo..!!!!

Welcome Home Marine! Job Well done!

Welcome home Marines

Welcome Home Brother, Thank You And Semper-fi To All

Credits
    Savings

my son

Hello friends he arrived ..he is in the plane that landed in New hemshire..

and if there is people from there here .. thank you ..thank you for what all of you did for our Marines..!!!! it was an emazing display of patriotism to our troops just in the moment they needed the most..!!! it was scary .. thank God everithig is o.k.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Hang in there Garcia! I know he can't wait to get home either. Soon enough it will be time to 'kill the fatted calf'.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Welcome Home

If a little boy of five years of age can man up and take care of his 'wife' and step up to the plate and accept his responsibilities, the rest of us have something to learn.

Welcome home to your baby, your Marine!

Sgt gw

From One Marine Mom to another give your son a great big welcome home and tell him I said thank you for the service.

My son is still over there with the 1/5 11th meu.

Here a copy of quote I like

There are many like him but this one is mine

This is dedicated to my Marine in choosing the path he did, he will forever change the road I travel as well.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Welcome Home Marine

And thank you for your service. I love the freedom that you provide.

Semper Fi

Yeah! So happy he is home. Give him a hug for me too and a big thank you! Enjoy your son :o)

Credits
    Savings
    Dear Friends;

For the first time //since he arrived from the sand box .. I was hable to see my son..!!! I guess it took hem a will to calm and get read of all the adrenaline broad back from the sand box..!!! He is diferent ..he to me become more human and apreciative of life and human life and hes camarads hes fellow Marines..he as told me ..sorry mother my first family is the Marine corp and they need me right now..!! you have not beean there so please understand I am not ignoring you but ..I will be there whene I tink is right ..and I will be home happy to tell you and to talk about lots of tings I whant for you ..!!! he is no longer treating me like before ..yes mother..!!! now is ..mother I am here an now I am here to protect you .. so I will say what I whant and now you follow me..!!! I do not know if he is right but I love my son ..!!! and if he tings that is the right way to talk to me right now ..o.k. he is defenetly leting me know he is not a baby any more ..!!! inside me .. he will allway's be my baby..!!! what ever he whants as long as he is happy .. I am happy..!!! whit out me of course having my anttena very high..to analized hes process of decompresion from the front.

Thank you all.. and he told me he will be back next week and we will spend time with me .. and tha he will bring hes fellow Marines whith hem .. he say they mess me ..!!!! is he smart.or what .? he is whoing hes mother ..to be hable to bring hes camarads and not leave them behind becouse ..they goet atach to hem ..and they say ..you say you will not leave me ..so ...!!! I needed to spend some time whith hem by my self .. but .. he will not leave hes man behind ..!! he told me dat ..!!! well I guess I have to understand my Son My Marine if I whant to have a good relationship whith hem ..so any comment is well receive..!!!

Thank you to all of you my friends

Credits
    Savings
    Lady Mimi, your Son just grew up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Ladymimi

The only people that understand Marines are other Marines. You have a fine son and protector and I thank GOD every single day that we have sons like yours.

Gunny out

Thread Information