GOOD TO GO GIANTS!! They couldn't have beaten a better team

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Wow! Simply one of the best Superbowls yet. Sorry Beantown

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry for my vulgarity - Well Shat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc
    I'm with you brother, Giants will win. No one has expected them to win any of the games in the playoffs, and yet they keep winning. They have nothing to lose, so hopefully they play loose and pound the Pats.
    Like I said before, Gaints by 3. Now we just have to pound the s**t out of the Boston red socks. There next !

Wow there's a lot of us Marines viewing this thread right now! Luckily for me, I don't care much for football (I'm a baseball girl), so you can all get at each other's throats and I'll just sit back and laugh. It was a good game though. Commercials sucked.

now that was one of the best damn football games I have seen in a while. Glad to see Eli got his wring.

Cantrell

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    Wow there's a lot of us Marines viewing this thread right now! Luckily for me, I don't care much for football (I'm a baseball girl), so you can all get at each other's throats and I'll just sit back and laugh. It was a good game though. Commercials sucked.
    Yeah it was a great game!!! It didn'tlook good for the Giants for a while but in the end they pulled it out!! And yes...the commercials DID suck!!

Yea Big Blue

WOOKIE....I am heartbroken for you man! NOT!!!!!!!!!! Belichick, or however he spells it is a douche bag. Nobody remembers who lost the superbowl. But...I still have your back.....FOREVER.....what else are brothers for? Semper Fi Bro!

The Official Site of the New York Giants - Giants.com

oh yeah... here ya go BIG AL just in case you wanted to order a shirt or something that you won't be embarrassed to wear. CHAMPIONS BABY>>> SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS oooooh ahhhhh ooooooh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn I love it when I am right AL!!!

oh...I almost forgot.... guess BELA-CHEAT didn't get his tapes tonight

Problem is they burned his damn tapes! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinct
    Like I said before, Gaints by 3. Now we just have to pound the s**t out of the Boston red socks. There next !
    Nice call Jimmy The Greek~ Any given Sunday! When does spring training start?

Wow what a game....the New England Fags lost, perfect season, lol.

The Giants dominated the line on defense, the Patsy's couldn't hold them back. You could see Tommy Boy yelling at his line everytime he picked his azz off of the grass, again and again, hahaha.

And that last drive by the Giants was great, I was freaking out.

I loved the way Bill Belichick ran off the field and into the locker room with time on the clock, real classy, haha.

Too bad New England had a big parade ALREADY planned, etc, hahaha too funny.....LOO-OOO-ZERS.

Thread Information