New Marine Commercial! - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That second one is much better.

Cinamatography is good, but its not very motivating in terms of the "Cool, I wanna do that, aspect." I guess it breeds a certain type of admiration you get by seeing how sharp and clean the Marines are, but it doesn't even touch on what the Marines actually do (apart from the silent drill platoon).

The DVD they give out with the welcome aboard package, includes what I think is the best peace of 3 minute footage of all time:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeHoMhuz7A

That video covers the Marine Corps history, brotherhood, honor, prestige, etc.

Mike

Hey

Yeah that 3 min footage is good as far as the commercail it move me so i cant sayanthing its more about the corps protecting our shores rather than fighting its reassurance to America ahere still the best.

Aspiring 0321 recon marine
    paris island 080707
    OOOOOHHHHRRAA

That was a bad ass 3min video makes me want to go to Bootcamp right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex17
    Yeah that 3 min footage is good as far as the commercail it move me so i cant sayanthing its more about the corps protecting our shores rather than fighting its reassurance to America ahere still the best.

paris island 080707
    OOOOOHHHHRRAA
    Yea might wanna take Oorah out of you sig bro... your not a Marine yet read the rules. I would take that Recon **** off too... your goin to catch alot of BS w/ that being on your signature... trust me I'm telling you nicely... the Marines won't !!!

Congrats on signing up though shows you half way got a set of man balls like me! Need anything send me a message

Quote Originally Posted by kelley26
    Yea might wanna take Oorah out of you sig bro... your not a Marine yet read the rules. I would take that Recon **** off too... your goin to catch alot of BS w/ that being on your signature... trust me I'm telling you nicely... the Marines won't !!!

Congrats on signing up though shows you half way got a set of man balls like me! Need anything send me a message

Kelleys right bro you should listen the Marines will be all over your ass like white on rice

Credits
    Savings
    Images

paris island 080707
    OOOOOHHHHRRAA
    Well, well, well looks like we have s poolee that can't read the rules of the furum. or are you are Marine in hiding? Poolee/wannabes don't get to use the terms Semper Fi, SF, S/F or Ooo-Rah until they come back from boot camo wesring the EGA and title. Get rid of it Poolee, find somethin else to use as your opuny signature until then! GOT IT? Or do I call in the big boys?

Do I smell rice?

Which way Cpl Blay?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool You Really Want Action?????????????????????????

ONCE YOU EARN THE TITLE OF A UNITED STATES MARINE THIS WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF.WHEN AND IF YOU DO COME BACK FROM IRAQ ALIVE,I DARE TOO SAY THAT YOU WILL EVER SAY WHERES THE ACTION?BE VERY CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU MAY JUST GET IT.THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARINES

Awesome ad. clean, simple, bad ass. gotta love the silent drill team, makes me wanna go run lol

adding it to myspace

Look

Hey jack### i think thats stupid that is not a rule of the corps and gunny makes us say it so is that wrong too if you ask me thats bull**** because for us not to be motivated there is no reason to join so im going to say ohra all i want but on better note yea the video was cool and the guy who told me to get recon off my name i think he was sergeant when i make it which i will i will send you a message

Hey jack### i think thats stupid that is not a rule of the corps and gunny makes us say it so is that wrong too if you ask me thats bull**** because for us not to be motivated there is no reason to join so im going to say ohra all i want but on better note yea the video was cool and the guy who told me to get recon off my name i think he was sergeant when i make it which i will i will send you a message
    Wow, another one.

Look Alex, the Marines who own an run this site, as well as those who come here do us Poolees and Wannabes a great favor by giving us a great place to come and talk with each other, with Marines (many of whom have just graduated Recuit Training or other schools that we may be aspiring to go to) and to ask the Marines questions. While there are several other Marine sites that have a section for Poolees and Wannabes, I have not found any others that give us anywhere close to the amount of freedom, or let us keep as much dignity, as Leatherneck.com does. That being said we are NOT Marines yet, no matter what your recruiter, or the MEPS Liason, or your mommy told you. (Yes I know, technically we are Inactive Marine Corps Reserve in a Non-Pay, Untrained status, but that still does not make us MARINES- we have not come close to earning that Title yet) Since we are not Marines, there are rules-that are set by Marines- that we agree to follow when we come to and post on this site. Maybe you didn't see the rules, although if you didn't I would sincerely hope your not trying for Recon, or maybe you just don't care. The fact is that one of the rules of this site is that since we have not earned the Title yet, we do not rate (don't qualify for) using the phrases Oorahh, Semper Fidelis, Semper Fi, ect. Another rule we have is that you will RESPECT all the other members here, but most importantly the Marines who take time out of their busy schedules to talk to us and answer our questions, even after they have been asked hundreds of times before by others who also refuse to use the search function. If you're Gunnery Sergeant wants you to use the term Oorah, then feel free to use it all you want, but NOT WHEN YOU COME ONTO THESE FORUMS. If you have a problem with that, then please feel free not to come back.

On a side and more personal note (and I'm probably going to get in trouble for this): Please stop giving the rest of us a bad name by comming in here and on your second post cussing out well like and respected Marines on these forums. I'm f***ing sick of little s*** heads like you that think your all big and bad because you're going to try to become a Marine. Good for you, I hope your parents are proud and all the little girls at your school are impressed that your a big man. But comming here you better loose that attitude the day before yesterday because that s*** isn't gonna fly. All Marines, including the ones on this forum, have sacrificed in order to ensure the continued freedoms that you take for granted, and they all deserve your utmost respect. I expect you are going to applologize to Fist, davblay, LeonardLawrence, and everyone else on this board for disrespecting them.

(Very) Sincerely,

Poolee Dyer

I'm sure you and your SDI will have a very close relationship in Boot Camp with that attitude.

tsk tsk

Who the fuk are you and who are you calling jack###?
    Straighten the hell up or find another site to cruise on.

Maybe try, www.DoneNothingWithMyLifeYet.com,
    or www.Ihaventearnedsh!tyet.com.

They'll welcome you're pansy wannabee ass.

Thread Information