Can you get LcCpl?
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Can you get LcCpl?

I thought I heard you can get Lance Corporal in boot camp if you are really good. Is this true? How good would you have to be?

Thanks if you can provide any answers!

What the hell is it about all poolees thinking they are hot **** and going to pick up Lance in boot camp. You have to get through boot camp before you get a damn thing. I think focusing on that would save a lot of trouble. By all means be moto, but damn kid.

Take a pill ryder.

I just wnted to know if it was possible because I alwys thought PFC was s much as you could get.

Damn.

lcpl, bootcamp?

Sure u can pick up lcpl out of bootcamp. After u finish bootcamp u can command your own division anywhere of your choice.

Maybe a little assholish, but its been discussed much before, and like I say, getting through boot camp first is a good objective. Shoot high and be moto, but, worry more about boot camp. Good luck!

You can pick up E-3 before you even go to Boot Camp if you have alot of extra stuff done before you contract.

This kid I went to MEPs with got it because he had:

-15 college credits
    -Over 2 years of ROTC
    -Doing the job they wanted him to do
    -Speaks multiple languages

Granted you won't be paid as an E-3 in Boot, the pay will catch up to you.

I remmeber at one time they had something like that for a six year initial enlistment. Not sure if it ever was or if it worked.

the 2 lcpls I knew from parris island: ex navy dude who was e-5 when he got out, and bad assed mofo who ran a 1630 and was contract recon, company honor grad out of his entire graduateing section.

Yes it is possible to graduate as a LCpl. Just plan on beating 500 other recruits in order to earn that rank.

Quote Originally Posted by shpdt080701
    I thought I heard you can get Lance Corporal in boot camp if you are really good. Is this true? How good would you have to be?

Thanks if you can provide any answers!
    It's possible but not for YOU!!!! Anyone who just wants it will NEVER get it. You will have to do far better than walking on water to earn L/Cpl out of bootcamp.

As has been stated you have to get there and finish bootcamp first...

Credits
    Savings
    Go Army!!

Looking for anyone that graduated bootcamp as an E-3

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    How good are you?

Are you elite?

Or do you just think your special?

Are you the best of the best when it comes to being a Marine Corps recruit?

Do you know you shiat or do you just kiss azz?

Get on the bus and hit a MCRD with full speed ahead and go from there. Yes as mention it is possible and if you do a search you will find more answers.

Taking the INITIATIVE and following the LEADERSHIP Traits and Priciples is one of the first steps in gaining rank in the Marine Corps.

There are conditions that need to be met and depending on your MOS promotion rate, anything is possible. But taking the INITIATIVE is the key!

Thank you. I ws just wondering if it was possible.

Sorry for any disrespect.

Dan

This forum has an amazing feature, it's called search.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...=graduate+LCPL

Thread Information