Who is shipping to SD on 20080107? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz
    Cant Wait! My IST scores are still pretty weak so im pretty nervous 1145 run 10 pullups and 78 situps :/ any of you Marines know how bad ill be struggling?
    You won't struggle. You're good to go. You might improve a lot and get a first class PFT. Remember, there are worse guys out there and you will see them at MCRD.

During the PT sessions, you won't struggle. You'll only improve if you put out.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by zackmerc
    Camp Lejeune and Parris Island is worse though.
    What do you mean?

It's Friday! Monday is coming up!

ANYONE leaving from Milwaukee?

Tick... Tock...

Good luck at Recruit Training guys. I hope to see pictures of you guys in your blues 3 monthes from now.

^Shouldn't you be a Marine by now?

I assume you are asking that because of the typo I just discovered and corrected in my signature saying that I supposedly shipped out 20070811. I actually ship out 20080811. My bad.

Ohhh. Haha. Good luck when you ship!

Any of you guys shipping monday nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Laz
    Any of you guys shipping monday nervous?
    Im shipping monday to Parris Island and I'm not nervous yet. I'm actually excited. I think the nervousness will hit me when I get on the plane.

I met up with my future Reserve unit, and after listening to there stories for an hour, im more ready than ever.

I'm getting a little nervous, just about the being away for so long, not really at all about the boot camp. I know I won't quit no matter what.

I'm getting a little nervous, just about the being away for so long, not really at all about the boot camp. I know I won't quit no matter what. [IMG]images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
    That's the same with me, the only thing I'm really nervous about is having to leave my family for the first time. But I know it will all be okay, so I can focus on getting the most out of recruit training and becoming a Marine. It will just be really hard for a while, try to get your family to send you a bunch of letters. I know that will help get me through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Chasi
    That's the same with me, the only thing I'm really nervous about is having to leave my family for the first time. But I know it will all be okay, so I can focus on getting the most out of recruit training and becoming a Marine. It will just be really hard for a while, try to get your family to send you a bunch of letters. I know that will help get me through it.
    Did you mis-type your sig too? Unless you went to boot January of last year....

Thread Information