Dear Chili
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Chili

Dear Chili

Dear Chili,

If I take my iPod to bootcamp, will I get it back at the end? Just curious cause I want to listen to my awesome tunes while on the bus so I won't get nervous!

THANKS

You put it in a bag with all your other civi stuff and its sealed and stored. untill you finish

haha you've resurrected it from the dead my friend! let's just see how long it lasts....

Well, to answer your question...probably...Your best bet is to not take it at all...besides...you're probably listening to Brittney Spears and she sucks...

Ahhh...Chili writes again...

Dear Chili,

I recently graduated boot camp and thought it was a breeze. My DIs seemed pretty nice, but they always made me call them Sgt This, Sgt That, and Drill Instructor Sgt Whatever. It was nothing like the good old days working at "Game Go" where my boss' name was Shirley. Shirley this, Shirley that, Surely you have this game in stock.

Anyway, I earned the title through hard work and a correspondence course through Camp Dix, where all good Marines are trained in the art of War. I had a concentration in Urban Combat with a minor in Philosophy. I also have a second Major in Architechure. I figured Warrior-Poet/building Manager would be the way to get to the top and become my favorite rank...which is of course a "Top".

I found with my correspondence course and being in the Book Reserves that I am having trouble paying for my title. Advertisement said it is 4 easy payments of 499.99. To date I have paid 2.50, and while I possess the title, I am in serious danger of getting it re-possessed.

My thyroid condition is no help, as alot of my money goes to food to support the nutritional needs I have for this ever growing lump on my belly.

I am thinknig about bringing a friend into the Corps, you know, meritorious promotion to Lance Colonel, First Class. We are up to three cheesburgers a day and level 4 on Halo. Those space Marines are really bad ass....like me and Tom.

Anyway...no question really with all that chatter, just wanted to update you on my progress...

My question is...I am a reservest going to PLC. For the Marine Corps Ball, do I wear my Dress Blues with the Enlisted rank or the LT bars??

Dear Chili,

Sorry me, again. Here's the story..I forgot to tell the guys at MEPS that I was on riddlin for a year when I was 5 years old. Should I come clean like a good little boy or should I keep quiet!?!?! THANKS for the advice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin007
    Dear Chili,

Sorry me, again. Here's the story..I forgot to tell the guys at MEPS that I was on riddlin for a year when I was 5 years old. Should I come clean like a good little boy or should I keep quiet!?!?! THANKS for the advice!!!!
    Didn't your parents already tell you to shut up and go back in the closet??? Shhh! You are making too much noise....

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    Didn't your parents already tell you to shut up and go back in the closet??? Shhh! You are making too much noise....
    Maybe I should have stayed on Riddlin! Whoops!

Dear Lance Colonel, First Class, Lawrence,

The proper attire for your Marine Corps Ball would be the appropriate chevron on the left sleeve and a 2ndLt bar on the right shoulder. You should also accessorize your uniform with colorful ribbons available at any military uniform shop. You can recognize it from being right next to the electronics section in your local exchange. Pick up some ribbons with your next copy of Halo 4.

I would suggest that for further promotion potential that you practice Medal of Honor: Saturday Night at the Club religiously for the next 2 years. Best times to play are on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 7pm to 1am. Please don't hog the couch as drunk Marines coming back from the bar around 1:30am will probably beat your azz.

Also, please make your next 12 monthly payments toward rank to my personal bank account number.

Thank you for your continued support. And pick up your nasty socks.

"Five Alarm"

Thanks for the scoop, Lt. I am constantly screwing up what uniform I wear. Sometimes it is the Green blousy thing with the blue bottoms, sometimes it is the bottoms with the shower shoes and a green sweatshirt. Sometimes instead of wearing brass, I just wear the can of Brasso.

It is so bad that I have to keep a picture of my ribbons by the dresser 'cause I always put my Good Conduct ribbon upside down on my utilities.

Payment in the mail as soon as I finish paying off my slurpy at 574% interest. That is if the clerk doesn't shoot me in the eye when I go in to pay with my bullet proof pants and low reg. haircut.

Sorry about the socks. I will leave the light on and be off the couch so you can play when you get home. Mom....usually picks them up for me.

Oooh... I should make a crack about Mom there.. sooo tempting

But I will forbear. A great lass I will say. Give her my best, of course. In fact, give it twice.

Rofl

damn, you know WE ARE FUNNY when we get a LT involved!

WRITE ON!!!!

Oh my goodness, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this, my computer might have gotten a bath... You guys are freakin' hilarious.

Credits
    Savings

OK, Ok, here's the deal. The LT is only here for a while and he's getting a bit squirrely. It's one of those time of year thingys and he's looking to wind down. Surely by now, he's received the bottle of scotch I sent him for the New Year

It wash sum gush stuf ansss i kin umly hup i sint him the foll butlle. quezz thise keys to gits gluryy. I's kin harley tells whut i am sayin. LT, is yo fined if ur buttle is ok. mind is gud but ta wiffy is mad bout sumting. shheeit, i am't gonna las to the Nu Jeer.

Thread Information