Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    bump

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Got a letter today, she's in RPC, FRSP/PEB now awaiting processing out to go hime on the Greyhound bus! Yep you read correctly, BUS! She said it is a 20 1/2 hour ride on a bus to get home, but that's the Corps way!

Substitute the above for her new address and send her mail, but I would think that this week will be the last chance to get it to her before she's gone!

Semper Fi

Dave

Cpl: is she just out temp. will she be going back at some point?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gardner, the way I understand it she is coming home to have her surgery and therapy at home. Then after the docs discharge her she will have an opportunity to go back to the Island and try again if she chooses! That's all I know at this point.

Thanks for the speedy update Cpl.

I just spoke to Rocksteady this morning, and I didn't have a chance to talk to her about surgery or anything like that, but at the moment they are sending her home. She is going to try to fight against that. She said that she doesn't care how long she has to be in recruit training, she does not want to go home. She's hella motivated right now, and I just hope that she stays that way.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well we are back to "I don't know her status"! I got a letter from her today saying she is back in FRP and will start PT'ing next week and she'll try to get back into a platoon for Boot training! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the out come will be before we can make any predictions on this case!

I will say this much.....she is one motivated little gal!

She says she sees Tooks almost every day now and that Tooks is doing well, walking on her own now and without much of a limp any more!

Just an update, I guess?!

Dave

TOOKS OR ROCKSTEADY:
    If either of you read this I know no recruits or (Pvts) are having pajama parties on Parris Island. Even if you are, dont admit to it....and in my book, you two rock.

I have a letter that I bring to the box, take home, bring to the box. Seems like it might be best to mail em if you got them, just in case.

Thanks Uncle/Cpl Davblay for the update.

Thread Information