My Clock is Ticking
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Clock is Ticking

Ten days and counting. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for the advice and guidance throughout my few month stay here. You've all been such a help.

Also to the other poolies on here shipping the 7th.... Maybe Ill cya there. My last name is Hartness so if you hear that being yelled, its probably me... lol

? I swear I just heard the DI's yelling that kids name from leatherneck.com?

I hope you'll see a fellow poolee from here (heck now that I know your name I'm thinking about re-uping and joining ya) but really, if you meet someone there from here you guys can tell stories about this site and comfort each other at night or when times get tough. You should tell your DI's that you're looking to meet guys from this site, that would be p*ssa. Wicked p*ssa

Good Luck, I hope you come back as a Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    YEA,,,,,,,, Tell your DI if you get harassed, you'll tell the folks on LEATHERNECK.COM......... Should get you a pass. LOL

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    My Clock is Ticking........Good luck to you! Earn the title Marine and come back and tell some good scoop!

Man, how I wish I was in your position.

You never said if you were hitting up The Island or "Hollywood".

Where ever you're going, Good Luck.

Wishing You All the Best...

Make Us Proud!

Ellie

See ya there. That's when I'm shipping. Last Name Oerther. Pronounced earth-er.

I'll be there too brother. Last name Guven. Your definetly going to hear my name being thrown around haha.

ill be at PI the 7th,last name walling (see account name)

see you all there.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Your Clock is Ticking? Oh, Recruit Training clock! er, go get'em and Never Quit.

(I was worried that your Biological Clock was Ticking)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Your Clock is Ticking? Oh, Recruit Training clock! er, go get'em and Never Quit.

(I was worried that your Biological Clock was Ticking)
    yellowing, you never ceise to bring some humor to a thread

Good Luck And Stay Motivated!! Never, Ever Give Up!!! Come Back With That Title And Ega!!!

Get some! Bring back that title and HAVE FUN. Yeah, sounds stoopid, but this will be something no one can take away from you...enjoy it while you can.

PI on the 7th, last name Gaal. If I'm not the oldest recruit there I'll be amazed

Dont worry man Iam not that young either I'll be turning 24 while I'm in Parris Island.

Thread Information