The ticking has started for me! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good luck Jared, do your best and come back a United States Marine.

Down to my last hours. My recruiter is picking me up to go to the hotel at around 1730- 1800hrs PST. Getting more excited with every minute that goes by.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck! See you back in 13 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdncowboy
    Down to my last hours. My recruiter is picking me up to go to the hotel at around 1730- 1800hrs PST. Getting more excited with every minute that goes by.
    Good luck Jared! I was supposed to go to the hotel today too but I went on Friday for my inspect on Saturday and I guess my recruiter realised it wasn't too hot of an idea to have me come bac khome on Saturday around 1600 and then they very next day have to pick me up at 1300 to go to the hotel LOL. So, I am getting picked up to go to MEPS at 0300 I know you'll do fine - you seem very motivated and I believe that gets you through so much. Knock it out!

P.S. - Got your IM, tried to reply back, said you weren't logged in...oh well. Just didn't want you thinking I ignored you LOL.

Your going to MEPs Sunday for Monday? Good luck with that ****

Nope going to the Hotel to be at MEPs for monday morning.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Tick,tick,tickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Well my recruiter is pullin into the driveway, so I'm off. I'll be back in 13 weeks as a United States Marine. I will not quit! Thank you all for the advice an well wishes.

God bless,

Jared

Thread Information