Hello
Create Post

Thread: Hello

Hello

I am new to the boards. I am a HM2(FMF/SW) currently stationed in Okinawa. I just got orders to augment to an EOD team heading to Iraq soon. I have been to the sandbox before, but never with EOD. I am excited to get this opportunity.

Any advice?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Hello! .......Keep your head and azz down and wear earplugs!

Which EOD unit are you goin with? I'm on Hansen right now...Got a lot of good friends with EOD. Also know a lot of EOD docs that have been to iraq with them before if you want a few names.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Eod Rocks! Iyaoyas!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Welcome aboard Doc! Did you ask for EOD or was it luck of the draw? God Bless and pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider
    Which EOD unit are you goin with? I'm on Hansen right now...Got a lot of good friends with EOD. Also know a lot of EOD docs that have been to iraq with them before if you want a few names.
    I really don't know at this point. My orders say 9th ESB EOD team B or C. I check in on the 1st though.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Welcome aboard Doc! Did you ask for EOD or was it luck of the draw? God Bless and pay attention.
    Thank you! I actually knew this was coming up and jumped at the chance. I work at MED Bn so we fill this requirement all the time. They were looking for 2 HM3's, but they thankfully they put me on the T/O.

Credits
    Savings

One thing about it, the Docs don't buy beer.

At least they didn't in the 60's.

Thread Information