Why are women the way they are? - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    "What can I get for a rib?"---lol---Well, a mate that can multi-task is not one that you will get. Allow me to explain.

Example: Back to the toilet seats that hrscowboy saw in the restroom.

A man zips up, lowers down and flushes. Three tasks.

A woman stands up, pulls up and flushes. Three tasks.

A woman is doing no more tasks then a man.

What a woman needs to do is, stand up, pull up, lower down and flush. FOUR tasks!

If indeed they could multi-task they could reduce the four tasks to three or two or even one multi-motion.

So, as Sparrowhawk points out----this is what we men get for the price of a rib---a toilet seat that always needs to be raised---lol.

yehaawwwwwwwwwwwwww you go sparrowhawk

you know yellowwing i never could figure that out, why they thought we needed to put the dang thing down when were done I wonder who thought that one up...

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yeah, we can hit a target a 500 yards but 'wimin don't think we can hit what is two foot in front of us!

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    You all are too funny.... No matter how hard you guys try there will never be a solution to you guys figuring us out. we will always be a mystery not only to men but sometimes to ourselves..

In regards to the "three task toilet" thing. There is such a thing as toilet paper & wiping!!! The reason y'all only have 3 tasks is because you nasty's don't wipe! YUK!! Also, the person who invented/suggested men put the seat down was no other than a...GENTLEMAN!!! LOL

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    LOL.. love it morales.. that shall kick em.. lol

Thanks FM_98!!! I got to defend the fewer and the prouder WM's.

Oops, i mean FM_89

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    LOL yeah I dont like the term WM.. my husband said that one time to me and I told him I was no WM.. He said yes you are and I said dammit I am not a Walking Mattress.. He laughed and said oh no honey you are not one of them.. So now he knows the difference.. LOL

I found it,

a web site page that explaines to men, everything we need to know in order to get along with women.

Everything you need to know to figure them out.

All that information on one web page!

There is no charge its on the Internet and its FREE.

The page tells you what to say, when you are caught in a lie, and everything you need to know about them.

Just click the link below to find this out.

Everything you need to know about women

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    lol.. now talk about using time wisely.. sparrow is trying to figure out women.. you know that site was probably written by a man so there is no promise that it is correct.. LOL.. just teasin sparrow

If we could understand wimen, we could be thought as the sage of all time.
    We got for the price of a rib, has led to many a man downfall.
    One thing is for certain, we don't have to wait in long lines to use the "Head-John", times I feel pity for the wimen standing in those long lines.
    Some have taken to using the "men's"...things that I like on being a "male".
    Yes, we were launch on life by a woman but it took a man to start life...now it's not certain because invro...still there has to be a donor, who certainly is a male.
    Yes on multi-tasking, wimen do more things at once and many times we have to help with the multi-tasking from the dawn of time.
    On telling the "truth", sometimes it might get you into big trouble.
    One thing that a male notices, after marriage, the females get more friendly.
    Wonder why, it not that they want companionship, they think there no harm because he married.
    The roles have changed as I read tthe other day, males are now the "girls" to wimen because they are the one's making the choice.
    This month "Men's Health" had an interesting Editorial on Mars vs Venus or men ane women...how they lead us to believe that we're in control, when all the while they're the one's calling the
    shots...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

PS
    Much of that came from my experience of 30 years...

That is a very interesting way on putting it Mill.

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Who knows and who cares? Ha ha ha! ROFL

Thread Information