Question with a twist - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OooRHaa to PT Marine, its always my favorite time of the day when i am not at work or college. Just curious (because i get a lot of heat from this), but are there any hight restrictions in the varios MOS...

I am about 5'3"

One thing that will help in any field in FBI and USMC is to learn a foriern language like chineesse or russion( bad spelling) I do know the FBI and CIA is always looking for Mormon return missionaries(sp) that know different language.

hmmm

What's about 5'3",, is that with shower shoes on or barefoot, heels or sneakers? In sand or on a hard surface,,, about what?

It is barefoot by the way, but in any case i guess you already answered the question THEWOOKIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalifah88
    I have never heard of a civilian enlisting who is a sophmore in college.
    a lot of people enlist who were in college. college isn't for some people. on a different note, you can go to OCS for two 6 week periods during summer breakes while in college, after freshman and sophomore year, or a 10 week period after your junior year. i'm working on getting into this summers 10 week PLC. although it sounds like you might be injured so that might not be an option.

The injury i have Spartan, is going to be cleared no later than Febuary of next year, furthurmore the damage to the knee is not going to effect me in the long run (literally). Although i have been thinking about the PLC, just have not got around to speaking to any recruiters.

Thread Information