Do we really need Illegal Aliens? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    you know this issue always suprises me. You have the political analysts telling us DAY after DAY that politicians dont want to upset these people because they are potential voters. When i hear this the first thing i am saying to myself is when are illegal aliens eligible to vote???

The next thing i ask is when i see these people walking and doing marches claiming we are americans why the **** ARE THEY WAIVING MEXICAN FLAGS!!!!! and not US FLAGS??!! I say build a fence and yes it might not keep them out but hopefully it will maim a few coming over.

alians

hey what about Fox news thismoring talking about the Army base being targeted by those rag heads coming thru the tunnels out of Mexico in to Az. My brother lives right there next to that base,,, his wife works there and that was his last duty station before he left the army after 27 years,,

Talking employers

This must repeat what has been said many times, but the most practical way to stem the tide, in fact to reverse the tide, is to start throwing the CEO's and other officers of corporations in the slammer when they hire illegals or when they hire subcontractors who are predominantly comprised of illegals. That will stop this very quickly.

Of course, under the one dollar-one vote system that has evolved, this will never happen.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Angry US-born but not in their hearts...

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    That's a sticky wicket. Plus add in the difference between a Cuban and boatloads of Chinese. Anomalies like Elian Gonzales pop-up and throw the laws out of whack.
    Elian and sweatshop workers pulling up to port in a junk do not rate citizenship, so whatever.

Many illegal aliens flout the citizenship clause in order to avoid deportation by physically giving birth on US soil in order to avoid deportation ("anchor babies"). Now, the child born on US soil is American by birthright, regardless of how the parents got here.

However, I don't see where the law says you can't deport ole' Mama back to her little pueblo in Techuhathlican, Mexico or Tegulcigalpa, Guatemala and leave the child in Child Protective Services. If Mama and Papi want to endanger their children by raising them as illegal aliens who have no legal and sure means of making a living, so be it. Baby can stay here and be adopted by Joe and Alice Smith of Kensington, CO and Mami and Papi sent packing. Or, the Mami and Papi can take US-born "hijo", armed with his U.S. passport, with them as they get "re-patriated", and little "hijo" can come back when he's 18 and with full rights as a legal American citizen (though his time being brought up in his parents country, in my opinion, will make him less of an American in his heart than a countryman like that of his father and mother.)

See how THAT goes when junior comes back to the land of his "birth" but with the attitude of a paisano. He'll sponsor his Mami and Papi (as a birthright US citizen) along with the entire extended family, bring them in legally, and continue on with "la colonia".)

I think the US government can use a hand in enforcing immigration and citizenship laws. Every local jurisdiction should state in no uncertain terms that no social services or privileges accorded to legal US citizens and residents shall be extended to undocumented aliens, and that police have every right to verify citizenship or residency status.

Anything wrong with these two concepts? I highly doubt it.

Round 'em up, send 'em back, and seal the border. I don't see why this is a problem (unless you're big business who stands to lose billions in profit made off the back of cheap, illegal, and undocumented labor.)

Sgt gw

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    DAM CPL.HALL,THAT MEAN'S I'M GONNA HAVE TOO BAIL IVALIS'S AZZ OUTTA JAIL(LMFAO)

Smile Audit you

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    DAM CPL.HALL,THAT MEAN'S I'M GONNA HAVE TOO BAIL IVALIS'S AZZ OUTTA JAIL(LMFAO)
    You had better or else he will audit your taxes!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Tax-mannnnnnnnnnnnnn=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(LMAO) MY CHEESEHEAD POLITICAL BUDDY,WON'T DO THAT;CAUSE I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!!!

Ivalis, Thanks for the "Attaboy"

It is true that your "attaboy" is only the 2nd one I ever received as a consequence of 5 years in the USMC. I found them hard to come by and consequently they were always appreciated. Anyhow, you have caused me to wonder if I really am a US Citizen, I truly hope so. I looked in the dictionary at "citizen" and "alien". Is it true that I must be one or the other? I am convinced that the evidence is that I am not an alien, therefore ______________________. I would be interested in your thoughts as to what I might unknowingly be. When I was a youngster, I would notice the old guys with that 1000 yard stare and their lips moving and wondered what their thoughts might be. I think I am beginning to understand. We're finding out we might not be what we always thought we were. Kindest regards, Gary Hall

Hey who's gonna do all the BS work like digging trenches for plumbing and electrical at new construction sites ? I wouldnt do it for for 8 hours a day @ $6.67 an hour

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Kool Hand Luke Style

BRING BAC THE CHAIN GANG SYSTEM FROM RAFFORD THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Then get rid of them. And a American can dig for $12.00 an hour. And improve this country with his riches. You never did 'BS' work? A Mex carpenter can put an American carpenter out of work by accepting less pay. It's done all the time. Remember when that meat packing company, Swift, I believe it was. Feds got the illegals busted? didn't take long for Americans to fill in.They needed jobs. I knew an honost roofer here in town who had a hard time competing. He wouldn't hire illegals. Now he is out of business.

Hey CRASH. I feel that if they (illegals) weren't here in the first place the hourly rate would be alot higher. These companies who are hiring them are getting away with cheap labor. Thus, pushing out the American worker who would refuse to work for the rate you quoted. If this country enforced the laws of the land when pertaining to immigration it would give us all a chance to make a decent living. By this I mean that if there were no illegals these companies would be forced to pay at a much higher pay rate.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Roofers around here have to compete w/ the amish. The black hats don't pay workers comp or social security taxes. Works out about the same as illegals.

I Am Beginning To Better Understand Myself, I Believe.

From reading these thread responses, my view about work is that the more physical it is and by being out in the slop (the World), the more likely honorable will be the work. My sympathies will always be with the laboring guys & gals. I mean the physical, sweating type of labor, because it tends to be more honest, from any viewpoint. I'm beginning to see "aliens" and "citizens" from a different perspective. Up to this time I thought that "aliens" were in disregard because of their illegal status; certainly not because of their disciplined efforts in doing their life's work. My conclusion is that there is an overabundance of "BS work" in the USA, however I believe the preponderance of it will not be found in the laboring ranks. Gary Hall

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    A free market economy will always find its equilibrium. With or without cheap labor.

Maybe that is the answer! The taxable higher wages can pay for the expense of a massive routing of illegal aliens.

From what I've seen, any blue collar type making good money will stimulate the economy with additional purchases from his hard earned pay.

Thread Information