Goodbye to all on Leatherneck...
Create Post

Thumbs up Goodbye to all on Leatherneck...

Well this might be the last chance I get at using the internet, so I want to say thanks and bye to everyone on Leatherneck. I would like to thank everyone who assisted me and helped me with all my questions. It really meant a lot, that goes out to the poolees not just the Marines here I would also like to thank Leatherneck.com for having a place where people can come to learn more and talk more about the Marine Corps. Thanks again to everyone on these boards. Thank you so much, had it not been for some of you I probably wouldve stayed with Security Force as my MOS, a big thanks there. Take care everyone, If anyone would like my address at Parris Island hopefully you can respond back to me before I leave to the hotel tomorrow at 12. Ill check back on these forums in the AM. Once again good bye everyone and thank you so much for everything, this forum has really helped me a lot. Glad this forum is here and that there are people like all you guys on it to help people like me Thanks to all Marines, Poolees, and Friends/Familys of Marines thanks to all of you. Good bye all .

Sam, make us proud!! Eager to "see" ya with the Eagle, Globe & Anchor on your collars!! AND the Title - -MARINE.

Don't worry about anything while you're gone - - your Drill Instructor will be your momma, daddy, ass wiper, ass kicker, alarm clock, cook all your meals, let ya know when it's time to eat, crap, shave, sleep and work. See, he's got your "six" 24/7. Don't worry, be happy!! Not just any person has the opportunities that The Marine Corps is offering you in the next 13 weeks.

Go get 'em, Devil Pup!!

Ed

Sam,

good luck baby brother...you'll do well!

Good Luck! Come back with an EGA.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Alright Sam, now's the time to get in there and Never Quit!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Come back a Marine...wearing the Eagle,Globe and Anchor proud! Good luck to you!

God the encrouagement is the best, thanks again, it really is nice knowing I have a brotherhood encouraging me to work hard enough to be apart of them. My final message here, I'm just so full of thanks. I hope I've expressed how thankful I am. But incase I haven't hahahaha THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roman out.

Good luck Sam, we'll see you in 13 weeks when you come back as a Marine.

See ya there! I doubt we'll be in the same platoon, though. My recruiter called me the other day and said my ship date got pushed back one day for some reason so I'm leaving on Tuesday now instead of today. Good luck, man. See you there.

Good luck Sam!

Good luck kid! Don't quit!

Thread Information