Bam! Emeril Leaves Food Network
Create Post
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Bam! Emeril Leaves Food Network

Emeril Lagasse is out at the Food Network. Contract negotiations between Emeril and parent corporation Scripps have broken down. Lagasse is leaving the Food Network as a result and the last day of production for Emeril Live will be on December 11.

Reruns of both Emeril Live will continue to appear on the channel and Lagasse will "continue to be a part of the Food Network family", according to Carrie Welch of the Food Network. Lagasse's defection follows Mario Batali's exit back in September.

We'll have more info shortly.

Update: Despite Emeril Live's demise, production is continuing on Essence of Emeril.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowln...work_71613.asp

Man this sucks

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    LOL. Jetdawgg, I swear I would never have known had it not been for your post. Yes, hrscowboy, this news truly sucks. The world will never be the same.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Osotogary, Emeril is the man when it comes to greasing the pots and pans....That was the only FNC show that I watched....

thanikf friggin god hes a friggin moron... and i have watched his show not all the way thru. The only difference between his show and THE VIEW(it pains me to type it) is one has food. But the audience they just clap at everythign he could take a **** right on a plate and youll still hear idiots clamming and ooohing and awwing..

My opinion. FU#$ him; he sucks ass....

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

"We don't do dishes"

Who really gives a ratsass anyway

You guys are a riot. Awesome

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proffitt
    You guys are a riot. Awesome
    Welcome to the madhouse Jarhead

Thread Information