LCpl - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LCpl

I just met a Marine the other day...Been in for 6 1/2 years, and still a LCpl. His record is clean...He just keeps getting non-rec'd. I can understand why though...not a very sat. Marine. Just thought I'd share lol.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That reminds me of something Covey.
    My first unit had a 6 year Lcpl in the same prediciment. He finally made Cpl while we were on deployment. We were in Diego Garcia and the company performed a joint morning colors cermony with the Brits in front of their headquarters building. Our carreer Lcpl (now Cpl) had duty NCO for the first time. The company marched back to our area and low and behold our flag in front of the company offfice was flying upside down. The next day he was a PFC

A six year LCpl in today's Corps means he has been busted and he is waiting for the convening authority on his court martial to approve the BCD. Service limitations prohibit a LCpl from going over four years.

Yes, it is possible to get LCpl out of boot camp, especially if you came in a contract PFC. But is it is rare.

You can get meritorious LCpl for a certain amount of referrals. The kicker is they have to actually ship to boot camp to get credit.

Thread Information