Would you obey? - Page 8

View Poll Results: Would you shoot an American?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would take the guns, by force if nessesary

10 8.06%
  • No, I will support and defend the constitution from ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.

114 91.94%
Create Post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Would you obey?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Some here believe their country, and their freedoms can exist together, forever. The rest of us are not that ignorant. Recount the 1st law of thermodynamics, and realize an order to confiscate guns from citizens, is a BIG sign of degredation. Amidst all the small signs, realize, it is not meant to last eternally. Some of us WILL draw the line, some will go as sheep. It is the way of things. Ever see a sheep aiming a gun? It's the shepards job,,,,, That Is my job.

SPARTIE=============Very good.

Subject: A Little Gun Control History Lesson.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ---------------------------

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

----------------------------

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

I vote twice-- NO and HELL NO

Thanks for the support, Gramps. Gary Hall

Bump...

This thread gets me fired up.

NEGATIVE,NO,NATA.

Not only no but HAIL NO!!! Remember one of the greatest gun control advocates of all time? Hitler.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The big test would be how many Company Grade Army Officers would say Yes.

No way would I take weapons from a law abiding American Citizen.

Nor will I give mine up.

If anyone, government included, wants my weapons They'll have to take them by force.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    The big test would be how many Company Grade Army Officers would say Yes.
    You make a good point, but at the same time, SOMEONE is going to have to do the confiscating.

That's what the British thought during the American Revolution.

How would that have turned out if the Brits had confiscated all of the weapons in the colonies?

Camper51,

I'm with you. Enforce the laws already on the books and the problem of shmutzes having weapons would decrease.

No parole is the way to go.

I work in orisons and can tell you that these denizens laugh at us and the law. They think we're putzes for being law abiding.

Hey yellowwing,

Let's not pick on compaany grade officer here. I don't know any who would wimp out and follow such an assinine order.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Oliver
    That's what the British thought during the American Revolution.

How would that have turned out if the Brits had confiscated all of the weapons in the colonies?
    Just to clear up any misconceptions, I DO NOT support any type of gun legislation whatsoever.

Shall not be infringed means exactly that.

Thread Information