What would you do if you found another devil dog in bed with your daughter? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper
    And he might need some of this......

That's freakin' hilarious!!!........but true too.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Speaking of your boyfriend, where is he at? Did he go to ITB at Geiger or MCT?
    My boyfriend went to MCT and now he's at Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri for engineer school. He's a 1361.

Sweet! That's my friend's MOS, he's at Lost in the woods right now too.

Now....where are you at?

Oh, and Kim...I changed my profile picture, I know you didn't like the "Marine Thinking" pose, and this one's more my style anyways.

You are one sad s.o.b. A nice ice cold shower would help, no doube. If I was still nursing and I had you as a patient with Priapism I'd be happy to wield the nice long and DULL needle......

Credits
    Savings
    Ach, you'll either be filling out a paternity affidavit or having your bore punched on a regular basis should you continue to march in this direction... Now, hurry and get to fleet so you can do float or two and taste some other delicacies of the female persuasion besides your local talents!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene Horton
    If I was still nursing and I had you as a patient with Priapism I'd be happy to wield the nice long and DULL needle......
    Savage

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    You are one sad s.o.b. A nice ice cold shower would help, no doube. If I was still nursing and I had you as a patient with Priapism I'd be happy to wield the nice long and DULL needle......

Arlene, I like the way you speak......don't hold nothing back dear!!! Tell him the way you really feel! DULL needles..Damn!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ms Arlene!!!!! Good to see you out and about again. Go get him with one of them dull needles honey - don't pull it out till WE get tired of hearing him scream!

Matt get rid of that $h!t BOY! I would smack you upside your bald head if I was there. It's OK if you like it like that - just DON'T put ANYTHING on film (or memory card) and, for heaven's sake child, I hope you wearing raincoats.

HAHAHAHAHA! And you KNOW that ain't what I called your "thinking" pose - I'm going to give you the opportunity of telling it first cause you KNOW..................if you don't I will.

For a male, what's the alternative of being "addicted to girls?"

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    To be honest Marines, I have a little bit of a problem. I've been trying to fix myself for a while, but I can not say no to girls. And I keep trying to find more and more. Full of myself, maybe. But I realized that confidence is the breadwinner for the females, hence my attitude.

I just spoke with a pastor this evening at church and I bought the book "Every Young Man's Battle"...

Don't worry, I'm trying. I honestly feel like I'm addicted to girls, what's worse is I'm a sweetheart, I can charm any girl, and I usually only go for the good girls, girls I actually like and care about but know a relationship would never work. So I just end up hurting them when I don't call them "the next day". I'm done with that.

It seems so far that every time I've come home on con leave, I've only done two things. Crutch places and get with girls. That's going to change.

I know, I'm every father here's worst enemy, but I assure you, its over!
    No offense or disrespect to Ms. Horton but I think this reminds me of a lot of good young, single, male Marines,,, especially me! Man the trouble I had fighting them girls off, we all did, so why do you think you're sick? What a sickness! There's nothing sick with being a healthy heterosexual male Marine. Was she legal, well then get-er-done. Only thing I'd say is be careful or you could end up like me and be 35 and still not married,, but still loving every minute of it! Eventually someday you'll have to settle down and stop but while it lasts it hard to stop! Literarily, good luck. And I have no daughters/kids so I really can't say much else but I imagine I'd chase your azz out the door real quick! You can't be getting caught like that. It still don't make you a criminal! Just a playa, men can do that just as much as women can do that.

OORAH SGT!!!! That's what I like to hear!!!

Good thing too! I just took a girls v-card tonight ...I'm such an @$$hole! But its not my fault. I warned her. I just don't know what she'll do when I don't answer her phone calls tomorrow.

Ha ha... Just a note to all you Marine Dad's with daughters. Do NOT tell your daughters to stay away from Marines. It didn't work for my daddy or any of my friends either.

But really with the alternative... who would you rather have them with?

Cadence...

Behind the door her daddy kept a shotgun, he kept it in the spring time in the merry month of May, and if you ask him why the hell he kept it, he kept it for her young Marine so far far away, far away, far away, he kept it for that young Marine so far far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Ms Arlene!!!!! Good to see you out and about again. Go get him with one of them dull needles honey - don't pull it out till WE get tired of hearing him scream!

Matt get rid of that $h!t BOY! I would smack you upside your bald head if I was there. It's OK if you like it like that - just DON'T put ANYTHING on film (or memory card) and, for heaven's sake child, I hope you wearing raincoats.

HAHAHAHAHA! And you KNOW that ain't what I called your "thinking" pose - I'm going to give you the opportunity of telling it first cause you KNOW..................if you don't I will.
    Aye Lance Corporal! You'll like this one better anyways, I promise.

Well. Now I'm a bit worried about my little sister. haha

Here's one thing I've thought of:

Thread Information