Workout, Routine? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OK look, I have been told to post only in the Poolee hall then now yall are telling me to sit back and just read, f that, I saw Workout Routine and was like ok I will post mine.

Ohh and about standing up and speaking my mind, I would but I respect Marines seeing how I want to be one and I don't want to **** any of them off so that when I hit the island or fleet I get the "I read what you posted" treatment.

And as far as being the ****-bag of the Platoon, boy I hope I get you as my pugee stick partner cause I am going to lay you out.

Chill the hell out Seriously! Theres anything I hate worse is Internet banging.

Your breaking a HUGE rule right now, and that is your username.

JefferyMarine

You are not a Marine. You need to change it, I don't know where your attitude comes in, but your not allowed to post if your keeping breaking the rules. Continue on this tight rope of yours and you eventually fall off. Now as Poolees, we all have one goal and that is to become United States Marines. We've told you more than enough times to change it, just suck in your pride and hurry and do it.

I am not changing my name. If you wish to ban me so do it, but when I stand on the yellow foot prints and when I leave the island on grad day I am not going to look back and say "Damn I wish I would have changed my screenname on that forum" No I will look back and not even remember it, because on April 11, 2008 (My grad day) I will look back and say "Damn I am glad I workout before hand so that I can now call myself a United States Marine". Plan and simple, I am not going to change who I am and how I am until boot camp when I undergo reqruit training, so either follow or lead or get out of my way.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Honestly Jeffery, if you can't follow the simple rule of this forum right now, what makes you think you are going to do well at Recruit Training? And about just reading, pay attention to detail. Read the first post of this thread carefully: "active and former Marines." What don't you understand? You are not a Marine yet, therefore you just read.

Ok, at the time I was looking for critizism in my workout plan not my name so ohh well.

You just don't get it. You aren't a Marine. You claim that you respect Marines, but you are spitting in every Marines face by using that name when you haven't earned the title.

As for you laying anyone out, I'll put ten bucks on your opponent. He won't think he has it all figured out and will actually learn. For what it is worth, it is pugil stick, not pugee or whatever you said.

you can't claim the title! and that is what your doing..i noticed your screen name and e-mail are also jefferymarine,why? this isn't the army..you can claim to be a "soldier" the title must be EARNED,through BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS and right now all i see is "i don't have to follow the rules"

i said i HOPE your not the sh**bag in my platoon,not that you will be...though with this attitude your proving me right.."i dont have to follow the rules because i'm special" you'll never make it through training with that attitude!

Alright I have been informed I can't just change my screenname without starting a new account, so I must keep the name.

To the ones who have earned it... My respect is to yall, and yall alone, I believe in what yall are saying and made the mistake, I just didn't see any rules against it.

To the Poolees, go blow your hot wind elsewhere. When I am a Marine which won't be too long, I will be a better man.

To myself, take a deep breath and calm down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyMarine
    To the Poolees, go blow your hot wind elsewhere. When I am a Marine which won't be too long, I will be a better man.
    Whatever, with that type of attitude, you won't last long around here.

Thanks
    so will we jeff,so will we.

I hope your attitude changes before MCRD,because the Drill Instructors will weed out the non hackers and people who can't be a team player.

I run everyday, 3 miles now.
    Work out Monday, Wendsday, Friday.
    Pull-ups, crunches, push-ups, and ab-workout, multiple times everyday.
    If you substitute a couple days of running for the same amount of time climbing stairs or bleachers;__ you dont need to run them__the resulting stronger thighs, butt and calves through this method of cross training makes running on flat terrain seem easier and 'should' cut down your 3 mile time considerably. It also helps prepare you for humping under a load, bends and thrusts. Other than that your on the way to being a PT stud, someday.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Who gives a shiat if you have to change your name and open another account......that just breaks my f*****g heart! YOU are not a MARINE! Rules are rules! To come in here and tell somebody you aren't going to do something that all other poolees and wannabees have to abide by is UN SAT! CHANGE YOUR NAME or DON'T POST! NO OTHER Marine site on the net that allows wannabees will allow it either!

Last edited by Phantom Blooper; 02-26-08 at 06:24 AM.

Since your an admin, change it. And please highlight for me in those rules where it stats that Marine cannot be in my name.

wow..gotta spell it out for you huh?

Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine! you think HAVING MARINE IN YOUR NAME WOULD COUNT TOO?

Rule One you are not a Marine and this is a Marine site therefore you have no rights and are merely a guest that we wish to help achieve your goal!
    you get no special attention or favors,we all abide by the rules you have to too.do you walk around telling people your a Marine? i hope not,therefor you shouldn't claim the title on the internet!

Thread Information