I am a marine that needs help - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What the heck is BCT?

Wow,
    Need new shoes? Get advice on shooting and everything in between. If that is an Airsoft weapon....it looks menacing. I would post a pic with camouflage paint on the face myself. If you like I will privately screen them.... --just playing....kinda

I would go to your nearest MCX/NCX or call for a referral if you need them quicky. That is your best bet. Even an Army installation may have what you are looking for....just make sure you know what you need.

I went to a Navy installation as a PVT to get a new shirt....bought one, but it had extra notches in the collar....and the chief did NOT like being called sir. Good Luck!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    As in what do uniforms do WM's graduate in these days?

If they isssue 4th BN with skirts as basic uniform issue, why not the black pumps?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Girl! Just go to the local shoe store nearest you and buy a dang pair of pumps. I know the ones that were issued to us (waaaaaaay back when) sucked BIG TIME - I just found a nice pair that I liked somewhere else and wore them.

Sounds like this new Corps is going to hell. Its called procurment and it is very simple to do.

Quote Originally Posted by yesyouam
    What the heck is BCT?
    i googled it its an army term for bootcamp

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    As in what do uniforms do WM's graduate in these days?

If they isssue 4th BN with skirts as basic uniform issue, why not the black pumps?
    birth control and a mattress??

Why didn't you get pumps in boot camp? They made us buy ours at the 4th BN beauty shop during our second PX call. I just can't believe you went through boot camp and never bought them. We had them and kept them on the shelves behind our racks in marked boxes.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Hmmm...not issued the proper shoes, bad elbow position on the weapon, Army BCT? My spider-senses are tingling.

sniff, sniff

Something doesn't seem right, I see what you're saying Yellowwing. I went back and looked at some prior posts and it doesn't add up, she left to go to bootcamp on the 9th of July, a Monday. Assuming there's a typical week of receiving, that means she started "official" training on the 16th of July on the following Monday. I don't know if they start on Mondays I'm just assuming but? 13 weeks after that (it's still 13 weeks right) is October 15th, this Monday. How did you graduate already? And you came back and your first words on this site as a US Marine is I need help with my pumps? Maybe my math is off or bootcamp was shortened. But combine that with some other questionable things, and I'm with Yellow. A prep school student but the grammar and spelling of an 8th grader? Not ever capitalizing the M in Marine. I wonder, stinks that you have to, where you at Chenny? And the whole noneya thing, is that slang for none of your business? Cute but I still don't get it. I'd call her recruiter myself but that is vague also. Something isn't smelling right,,,,,

And she hasn't logged back on, since asking for help yesterday? If I ask for help, especially something important like pumps (like a fine remington870) then I'm coming back for answers. I'd hate to be wrong if she earned the title but,,,,,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Girl! Anything you want to tell us before you see what REAL Devil Dogs are?

That's you ass

I was kind of thinking it sounded odd too but was more curious initially about what the hell pumps were but now my red alert light is going off full force!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ill help you, What can i do 4u

Thread Information