Female Marines? - Page 13
Create Post
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Female Marines?

I just can't believe this thread is still going strong...

Oh nooooo! Female Marines!
    During boot camp our company 1st Sgt, told us to stay away! That they bring the most trouble to all the young marines!
    He sat down and shared some stories of how good marines got sent to the brig, discharged, and what not just cause they wanted some "Barrack's rats lovin"

My career in the Corps just started, but i know temptation can be a major BISH, I was told to come back home and make "Love" till i don't want no MO! But don't get her pregnant, DON'T MARRY HER!
    Its funny as hell, i'm not sure if any marines before me got the Class on
    "Marriage and the First term Marine" it was like 20 pages long and it had so many reasons why not to get married.

No disrepsect to anyone but as one of my DI's Said

"You all know what barrack (rats/*****s) are?" "Yes Sgt" "When they come down to your deck, use'em for what you need'em for, and i bet one of you dumb motha-suckas will marry one" "Aye SGT"

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty305 View Post
    Oh nooooo! Female Marines!
    During boot camp our company 1st Sgt, told us to stay away! That they bring the most trouble to all the young marines!
    He sat down and shared some stories of how good marines got sent to the brig, discharged, and what not just cause they wanted some "Barrack's rats lovin"

My career in the Corps just started, but i know temptation can be a major BISH, I was told to come back home and make "Love" till i don't want no MO! But don't get her pregnant, DON'T MARRY HER!
    Its funny as hell, i'm not sure if any marines before me got the Class on
    "Marriage and the First term Marine" it was like 20 pages long and it had so many reasons why not to get married.

No disrepsect to anyone but as one of my DI's Said

"You all know what barrack (rats/*****s) are?" "Yes Sgt" "When they come down to your deck, use'em for what you need'em for, and i bet one of you dumb motha-suckas will marry one" "Aye SGT"
    You called your DI "Sgt"??? Wow, he must be a really nice guy... Anyways, as one of those aforementioned first-term Marines that married another first-term Marine, I can attest to it not being easy. My wife has threatened divorce with me so many times, and we're still trying to work through our BS, but I can tell you that while I don't regret it for myself, it is not a smart decision to get so involved with a young female Marine when you're a young male Marine (even worse if you're a not-so-young male Marine but that's another thread).

There is just too much BS to go through. Financial problems, to begin with. We had a baby and she gets sick often and while my SNCOs could take off and leave to tend to their kids whenever they felt like it, I had to jump through hoops just to get my 1stSgt's permission to take my daughter to a doctor's appointment because I was only a Lance. Not complaining about it, the SNCOs earned that right and I hadn't at the time, but it was still difficult. And our commands would constantly bicker with one another because "well, why does he always have to miss work to take care of their daughter" and "well, why does SHE always have to miss work" and blah blah blah.

And even though in Oki I begged my Gunny to ask our monitor to put us in different units when we PCS'd to Virginia we were once again put in the same battalion....and when I picked up Cpl and she was still a Lance that created a whole new set of problems.

She worked in the admin shop and I had to go there every day, being the company clerk for one of the companies in the battalion. I hated it. If she came up and greeted me with "Good morning, Cpl. How can I help you?" (which she almost always did) it was "Are they having problems? Are they fighting?" No, she was just being professional, which is what she should be doing. But on those very rare occasions when she greeted me with "Hey, what's up?" or something like that it was always "Why are they so chill with each other? It's working hours, save that crap for after COB"....and Marines from H&S would always have to pull me off to the side and tell me about how they saw her talking to so and so and this, that, and a third. I was always like "so what, dude, she can't have friends?" You don't want Marines getting in your personal and married business. That's why I wanted her to go to MARFORCOMM or another unit in the area, because we had to deal with that crap in Oki.

I've had to deal with other male Marines, my so-called brothers, trying to sleep with my wife everywhere we went, and if she wasn't the faithful type we would've been over long ago. And if she wasn't the smart, mature type I would've been in the brig or not gotten out a Cpl....

I think if we could go back we wouldn't have gone so fast. I don't agree with the whole "stay away from female Marines" as a whole, but pick and choose because so many of them, like so many young male Marines, are not completey there in their brain-housing group.

Holy crap, I think I've held all that shiat in for a long time. Felt good to vent. Long story short, think twice before you decide to tie the knot with a PFC!!!

Last edited by Enigmatic; 12-01-08 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Had to clear something up

Talking lol

I have been reading through this thread, I really won't give my two cents though as it seems that everyone else has had alot of fun with this one. Sounds like a Marine conversation to me. FYI if it was me, on second thought lets just not go there.........

Thread Information