Female Marines? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Marines?

Matt, don't get your meat where you get your bread.

personally I say have fun be careful and there is equal sterotypes for marines as well as wm's don't forget no one is perfect in life that is why it is so fun

I'm going to tell you from personal experience. Don't do it. I didn't even learn my lesson the first time. If you do, wait until you're in the fleet and she's in a completely different unit. We're all telling you the stove is hot right now...now it's up to you whether or not you have to touch it to find out.

Wow....my best argument for not is Patriotgirl's post.....
    "But hey, most you guys are nasty like that, so you can't hold it against her". How is that our fault, again??

I would worry about your reputation. A small Corps has a funny way of running you into the same people later in life. If it doesn't ruin your rep directly it may have consequences by association.

As a happily married man, I would say wait for your sweetheart! As a man, I would say have some fun, but keep it with the locals The way I looked at it....that is my little sister.

I just realized that it probably isn't my business to comment on anyone's sex life except my own. [Anyone interested in a pm,let me know]

So ignore my advice!

heres a real answer from a female pfc just out of boot....... im notA "WM" fck that but female marines that are considered that mustve been that way before becoming a marine and no dont go fcking around with her because u barely know her and she barely knows u she was drunk and she prob thinks ur cute thats y she prob text u so get over it ... and to all the other crackhead grunts not all female marines go over our heads because we get all that attention just a few so dont go disrespecting all of us because after all we are only a few

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by chenny
    heres a real answer from a female pfc just out of boot....... im notA "WM" fck that but female marines that are considered that mustve been that way before becoming a marine and no dont go fcking around with her because u barely know her and she barely knows u she was drunk and she prob thinks ur cute thats y she prob text u so get over it ... and to all the other crackhead grunts not all female marines go over our heads because we get all that attention just a few so dont go disrespecting all of us because after all we are only a few
    Seriously, can you re-write that so I can understand just what you said?

I tried reading that, but I couldn't.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chenny
    im notA "WM" fck that
    u still a W O M A N - whether you like it or not - nothing wrong with being a "WOMAN MARINE" - who cares whether some lame a$$ bonehead along the way nicknamed us "WALKING MATTRESSES" - BFD, you know what I'm saying? AND, when the WOMEN MARINES ASSOCIATION (of which I am a PROUD life member) changes IT'S name, I'll change the term that I associate myself with. The term "female" STILL makes you gender specific - what's the difference?

I take offense to the walking mattresses title. I think it ruins the connotation of a good lay in the woods....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    I take offense to the walking mattresses title. I think it ruins the connotation of a good lay in the woods....

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksgted
    Matt, don't get your meat where you get your bread.
    Don't dip your pen in company ink!

Chenny,

1) Please write in a language most of us senior types can easily understand, not in the texting abbreviated words.

2) Also, lighten up! Both of my sisters served when female Marines were known as WMs and were proud of it! I don't know of any female Marine that I met during my 12 years active and 3 years reserve resented the title - WM.

3) If you are that sensitive, what would you do if captured and tortured?

BTW, some of the best times I had were with WMs!

hey how do you get into the Women Marine Association? I've gotten the women part down.

I agree with Chenny, though. Why is there a need to put the W as a classifier? She is a Marine. I can see her side of things and we aren't called Male Marines to differentiate. In principle she is right on and she is the future of the Corps so why not let her vehemetly oppose it?

From the way I read the post, she wants to be a professional (yea, spelling aside, I know) and not a Woman first....but a Marine.

"And Marine 84 Said..... some lame a$$ bonehead along the way nicknamed us "WALKING MATTRESSES"

84, do you have personal knowledge regarding the origin of this? If not, are you just assuming it was one person that made this up??

Thread Information