I'm finally back from Parris Island!!!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No one probably remembers me, because it was so long ago that I posted last on here. I left April 9th for Parris Island and was in 1st bat. Alpha Co. but jacked up my leg on the Crucible on TD 62. I got dropped to MRP where I stayed for 3 months and jacked up my other leg (stress fractures). I ran my exit on a Wednesday morning and stepped off for the Crucible again thursday morning at 0200 with Hotel Co. That 9 mile hump is no joke, but with enough motrin I was standing front and center at the Iwo Jima monument at sunrise. I graduated last friday and boy does it feel good. I'm glad there's a site like this to talk with some experienced Devil Dogs, it helped a lot. If any poolees have any questions feel free to ask.

No one probably remembers me, because it was so long ago that I posted last on here. I left April 9th for Parris Island and was in 1st bat. Alpha Co. but jacked up my leg on the Crucible on TD 62. I got dropped to MRP where I stayed for 3 months and jacked up my other leg (stress fractures). I ran my exit on a Wednesday morning and stepped off for the Crucible again thursday morning at 0200 with Hotel Co. That 9 mile hump is no joke, but with enough motrin I was standing front and center at the Iwo Jima monument at sunrise. I graduated last friday and boy does it feel good. I'm glad there's a site like this to talk with some experienced Devil Dogs, it helped a lot. If any poolees have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome home Marine, and your story is only motivating. You really showed you really wanted it.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ah, Ol bob from MP.net.

Glad to see you back as a Marine. Congrats.

That's what I'm talking about, good job Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Marine with your extended time on pleasure Island you really earned the title. Welcome home and enjoy your leave. I changed your avatar to Private and your membership will soon change to Marine.

OORAH!!!

Jim

Congradulations Marine

Congradulations!!!! Enjoy your leave!

Welcome home, and well done Marine.

Welcome home Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations and welcome back Marine!
    Another story of "Never quit!" Awesome!

Credits
    Savings
    Maybe I don't understand right, but you were able to pick up training from where you left off?

Credits
    Savings
    hi whats up dude

Welcome Home Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by SMDPitt
    Maybe I don't understand right, but you were able to pick up training from where you left off?
    Ya I got dropped on TD 62, then healed up for 3 months and got picked up on TD 62. Why would they make you start over?

Thread Information