Here's A Thought...
Create Post

Here's A Thought...

All you Marines out there and hell even some of the POOLEEs listen up. These past few days I have gone through hell from you *******s. Grant it at first I deserved it. I said some things I didn't mean. But after we get through all that and I ask for some help you guys throw it back in my face. I'm not the only one going through this as well. One guy just made a post about college and stuff and how the Marines will pay for it and asking which MOS he should choose to help go to college more. Then all you guys blow up saying "If thats the only reason your are joining then I dont want you in my Corps!" First off ****ers...its not your Corps, it's not my Corps it's the U.S's Corps. Secondly if you all would've thinked before you speech you would know thats not the true reason he is signing up. However you all failed to realize this and you all decide to play "Drill Instructor" on him. Oh yeah that another thing you aren't DIs so stop trying to act like one. Seriously if you want people joining the Marine Corps start helping them out when they need some advice, or come to you for some help. Not pick the littlest error ever and make it a big deal just a simple little "hey joining the corps because you want free college is not cool" would've worked just fine. Seriously I remember when this forum used to actually be a nice place to chat and I actually recieved advice and help but now with all you *******s thinking your DIs and screaming down peoples throats. It's pretty ****ing annoying. I can see if you were my Drill Instructor then I'd understand you yelling at me but you aren't you just wish you were that good to be a Drill Instructor. So everyone chill the **** out stop yelling at people when they need help. You inconsiderate *******s

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Your acting like a damn baby. If you can't stand the heat then get the **** out of the kitchen.

Thread Information