Leaving alot earlier than expected
Create Post

Leaving alot earlier than expected

I talked to my school councilor friday turns out I'm graduating in January. So instead of leaving June 16, I'm gonna be leaving a hell of alot sooner. Probably near the end of January or something like that. So I'm in shell shock right now.

****ing A, nice ****. Congrats. Keep out of trouble.

That just means you'll miss the rush and get a little more one on one attention from the Drill Instructors.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to miss the summer heat too. You'll love it,,,kinda like a paid vacation.

Jody,, We got another one for ya.

I hated the heat...at least during Rifle Qual. I was on the Rifle Range during the 120 F weather...people were passing out left and right, admin black EVERY SINGLE DAY of the Firing Week!!

From what I heard from a bro of mine who was in Lima Co. 3rdBn.

Black Friday doesn't apply to the Rifle Range, BWT, or the Crucible,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicOne
    I talked to my school councilor friday turns out I'm graduating in January. So instead of leaving June 16, I'm gonna be leaving a hell of alot sooner. Probably near the end of January or something like that. So I'm in shell shock right now.
    Unless your councilor is a MARINE RECRUITER OR YOU HAVE SEEN IT in writing, your ship date is still June 16! Don't presume to assume anything in the Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    Unless your councilor is a MARINE RECRUITER OR YOU HAVE SEEN IT in writing, your ship date is still June 16! Don't presume to assume anything in the Corps.
    I told my recuiter already and I'm being moved up. Just have'nt got the date yet.

Thread Information