Woody is still charging
Create Post

Woody is still charging

Got a letter from Mike (BGSUWoody).

So far, so good, healthwise. He's still plugging away even though they're missing some training due to weather. He's not squadleader or guide right now but is still doing his best to motivate and lead his peers.

Apparently he dressed down his guide for not leading by example and ended up with 2hrs of firewatch. He's taking it in stride and continuing the mission.

I reminded him (and all poolees reading this) that being squadleader or guide only matters in 3rd phase. It's just like sports, it doesn't matter who held first place in the beginning or middle of the season. Your place at the end of the season is the only thing that counts. He's got outstanding leadership traits. I trust he'll be recognized for it and rise to the top.

I'll update you with more news as I get it.

lol well at least hes earning his lil fire watch ribbon that he'll get there at boot

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's good to see that other Marines are hearing from him. He has written me at leat 7 or 8 letters since he's been gone. He always tells me that he's doing fine and charging on, so He will do fine! A good Marine he will be!

Semper Fi RVillac2, good to know he wrote you!

Ain't that the truth, the squad leaders in 1st and early 2nd phase....well heck I can't even remember who the squad leaders were. I know 2 squad leaders in 1st phase didn't even graduate with us.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I got several from him too and wondered when he got the time to write. LOL must be the old fire watch trick.

Jim

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    I got several from him too and wondered when he got the time to write. LOL must be the old fire watch trick.

Jim
    I always wondered why we needed two on fire watch. A porcelain and chrome head really has an outside chance of a fire?

A Motivated Young Man...

I'm glad he is doing well...

I need to talk with the Sr. DI, which I do know well

Ellie

Damn good to hear. Thanks Sgt.

Sent a letter out to him today.

What platoon is he with?

Isrowei,
    I PM'd you.

Got it, Thanks. PM'ed back.

For those of you interested, Woodall was made squadleader yesterday by his Senior.

Nice ****. I'm going to send him a letter this weekend. He'd better make Guide. He put too much effort and dedication not too.

Thread Information