Vietnam Memorial Wall Defaced - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have a lot of friends on that wall...I hope they catch whoever is responsible and put them away for awhile !!! Its hard to believe that anyone could be that pathetic !!!!

If you live in or near the DC area, you may want to check out Gathering of Eagles (GOE)
    http://www.gatheringofeagles.org

The GOE mission was to get a group of Veterans together in DC to protect the Wall from the protest planned by Cindy Sheehan and Jane Fonda back in March. Can you believe that they actually planned to protest at the wall ?????????? –

This is the same group that defaced the steps of the Capitol building in February, so it was conceivable that they would try the same at the Wall.

Gathering of Eagles were able mass 33,000 Veterans that weekend in March and the Wall was untouched, Jane Fonda and Cindy Sheehan never even showed up.

There is another Gathering of Eagles this weekend, tell your friends, we need all the help we can get.

GOE was started earlier this year by a retired Gunny by the name of Larry Hoffa, I served in Nam with his brother Tom in 1965-1966, Larry served in Nam in 1968

Semper Fi,
    Bob Neener
    Vietnam 1965-1966

he names along the lower part of The Wall appear to have taken the brunt of the damage.

oily substance

video
    http://eaglesup.us/index.php?option=...per&Itemid=126

more pix's

http://eaglesup.us/index.php?option=...=69&Itemid=104

Ellie

Last edited by thedrifter; 09-12-07 at 08:23 AM.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Who is this that tries to dishonor our faceless heros? Everyday ordinary Americans we called Friend and Brother. Their faith in us made them extraordinary.

All good men to the last. We are in their debt.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ok guys...this has done ****ed me off to no end...the LEFT has declared war on us and all who served across the pond. sheeham, fonda and kerry are all *******s who need their ass kicked and i'm going to the front of the line to start kicking.

So anti-war crowd, how about showing us how much you really do care about our soldiers at war, and turn over the jerks who defaced the wall?

No, that’s asking for too much from these Cowards,

This how they show their love for our Troops, they P*SS on our Wall of Hero’s.

This is Vietnam all over again.

Still no Main Stream Media Coverage as of 0845 today ?????

Semper Fi,
    Bob Neener
    Vietnam 1965-1966

They just crossed the line.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    By SkilletsUSMC - To My Brother Marines who served in Vietnam.
    In my eyes this type of attitude is the begining of a civil war, and I for one will take pleasure in "paying back" these punk pieces of ****.
    I agree bro and thank you. I thought that I was the only one that thought that way.

Jim

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    This type of behavior is utter garbage and the perps need to be caught and maimed. I have been to the wall several times including May of this year.

Always a haunting, chilling, sober, experience. I don''t agree with the politics of the war in Iraq, but I certainly don't agree with the extremists who have defaced The Wall

I've got to agree with Jet on this. Defacing a memorial of any kind is disrespectful, but this is outright disgusting and vile. I've only seen the wall once. It was at night and people had their kids running all around it, climbing on it (like seems the norm at any memorial I've been to). I had to tell myself 100 times to just let it go. Even my wife could see my irritation.

That being said, to lump the entire "anti-war crowd" and further the entire "left" with these scumbags is irresponsible at best. I am strongly against this war, but I'd catch a plane from San Diego to DC today if it meant I could strangle whoever did this.

I know under the rules of this site, Poolees are not supposed to post in this forum, but I would like to send my regards out to every Marine and Armed Forces service member that has put in more then just a name into this memorial. I could never understand what it is like. I am truly sorry that anybody could find the ability to do such a disrespectful thing to those who sacrificed everything and those who God let continue on in life. I'm sorry you must bear that burden, but greatly appreciate that you do.

I also would like to request that if anybody has any information about how to donate towards repairs, if they could PM me or maybe post a thread in the Poolee forum so others who feel inclined to do so can donate as well. I have sent out an email to a website that contained a large amount of information on the Wall about this and hope they can point me in the right direction if nobody here has any information.

Thank You

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Crack Their Fucing Head With A Lead Pipe!!!!!!!!!!

CRACKING A MUTHA-FUCER,IN THE HEAD HAS CHANGED A LEFTEST ATTITUDE MORE THAN ONCE!BELIEVE ME I GREW UP ON THE MEAN STREET'S OF D.C.!!!WE USED TO GET OFF OF THROWING PROTESTING BASTARD'S OFF OF KEY BRIDGE,BUT I'M NOT ADMITTING TO ANY MURDERS THOUGH???

God damn cowards. Anytime a memorial is defaced or anything of this sort, it's always under the cover of darkness at night when no one is around. I would have liked to see them do it during daylight hours when people were around, guaranteed there would have been at least a Marine or two there and the scum would be in intensive care right now.

These radical leftist jackasses are scum in every sense of the word.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Unhappy Lefties or Righties?

Why are folks such common trash to do something like that? I don't know if I'm more mad or have more pity for sad individuals who only want to tear things down instead of building things up.

Why is this now an act committed by 'left-wing kooks'? If ANYONE does something like this, is he automatically "leftish trash"? It could have been some spoiled and selfish high school punks raised by parents who give up their responsibility to bring up their children right. When someone holds a late-night cross-burning on someone's front lawn, is that a 'right-wing' fascist act (well, IMO - yes, but it could be a frathouse prank gone too far, too.)

Where were the park police during all this? Why aren't there surveillance cameras mounted around the monument? ($$$$, I guess.)

I can't wait for the rat who squeals on the piece of trash who did it. The fool will have to enter the WPP once he gets out of jail - that is, IF he makes it out of jail alive.

A person who has to sneak under the cover of darkness and deface a living monument and besmear the memory and honor of those who made the ultimate sacrifice is nothing more than a coward. He could not face you or me - or an enemy in battle - in broad daylight and man up to what he believes in. He will passively-agressively attack you, your loved ones, and everything you believe in but won't step to - like a true man and a true warrior.

Don't worry about the damage to the Wall - the panels can be replaced and the memory and the honor of those names that took the damage will remain intact. I can't say much for the ****ant little nobody who will eventually have his ears and liver trade places.

In fact, I think they should leave the damaged panel up for a while - and maybe place them in the Smithsonian - to show the world just how slimy the enemies of patriotism are.

The hijackers and the horror they produced on 9/11/01 is hard enough, but they worry me just as much as the enemy within (the Wall vandalizer.)

However, those patriots whose names are engraved upon the Wall have already been spit upon once by an ungrateful nation and the rest of the world; a second time is just too much.

We are at war: with the evil forces of fundamentalist Islam who seek to destroy freedom and democracy and with those from within who agree with them. We've already declared huntin' season on the one; maybe it's time to announce 'hunting season' on the other. 'Enemies foreign and domestic', y'know.

Sgt gw

If these sorry no-good pieces of whale sh*T can deface "THE WALL" then Arlington needs to tighten there security. Hopefully GOD will see fit to punish these responsible for such senseless actions !! If caught they should be paraded up and down the DC streets wearing signs that says; "WE are weak people,we arent strong enough for confrontation so we'll be sneaky just like the terrorist we are"

Thread Information