Anniversary of Sept. 11th - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We'll never get back what was lost that day. We won't forget you.

I remember that day vividly. I was fifteen at the time. Things were already really bad for me that year. On that particular day, it was not even a week after I was released from the hospital (had a cancerous tumor removed). I was in the den watching the news that day, hoping to hear news out of Israel or substantial developments in the Chandra Levy case. Then, at 0903, the first plane hits. I didn't think much of it, what with all the accidents. When the second plane hit, I was like "Wait, what the **** is going on here?!" That's when I realized it was no accident. Then I see the reports of the Pentagon attack and Pittsburg, that's when my mom realized who was behind this. She is very perceptive about these things. Seeing the towers crumble...I've never felt such horror and anger before. Before that day, I had a very "whatever" attitude about my citizenship here, but on that day, I acquired an immense patiotism. I won't forget how united the country was that day, and I hope it doesn't take another 9/11 to unite us again.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was still living in Korea. I was in 6th grade (2 years before I moved to US), waking up to go to school. My mom was watching the News in the morning, and I saw the second plane hitting the tower and just froze in shock. I have to be honest, but at the time I was just a 6th grader not knowing anything about US, so all I thought about was the people that would've been in that tower at the time, and didn't think a lot about it. These days I understand more of what U.S. really went through during those times and how many loved ones passed away. May they Rest In Peace.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I remember I was workin , as usual, and I remember praying the Marines would avenge this,,,,,,,,And they are,,Semper-Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Sept.11-2001~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WAS IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,VISITING MY MOTHER;SHE CRIED!!!PAYBAC IS A BEAR!!!

i was in 8th grade at the time, in my homeroon class here in L.A. ...seemed like something so unreal, how could this happen to us? the school district sent a memo asap telling teachers to turn off the tv sets and to stay away from the subject...my teacher went against that so that we could see the reality of life, it was graphic and grusome, people jumping off the towers, planes crashing into them...images that will always stay in my mind for as long as i live...i pray and i prayed for these victims of 9/11...they will never be forgotten!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was in 7th grade when it happened. I remember the teachers talking about something and crying. They didn't let us see. I had to wait until I got home to see it. I just kept watching it over and over again, trying to get it to set it. I pretty much made up my mind that day to kill the mother f**kers that did it.

I already knew what those bastards were capable of. They'd slaughter (killing is too humane to discribe what they do) their own mothers in the "Name of Allah". What really got shocked me that day was seeing the generl population of the Palestinian areas of Israel, and in Arab countries celebrating the fact that thousands of innocent civilians (including other muslims) had died.

Thread Information