Happy Birthday Marine84! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Happy Birthday Kim. I'll drink your share of the beer for you here in O'side

PARTY TIME!!!!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday 84 may you have many more,if I knew where in the Big A you live I would take to lunch or dinner and help you celebrate. Maybe we can get together sometime, you and your other if you have one and me and my wife.We could maybe meet and talk about the Corps or whatever.I only live about 30 or 35 mins. away from you. My wife commutes everyday to Atl. for work she works for the state.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TazMatt
    Happy Birthday 84 may you have many more,if I knew where in the Big A you live I would take to lunch or dinner and help you celebrate. Maybe we can get together sometime, you and your other if you have one and me and my wife.We could maybe meet and talk about the Corps or whatever.I only live about 30 or 35 mins. away from you. My wife commutes everyday to Atl. for work she works for the state.
    Hey Tazz - I work right here in the middle of Spaghetti Junction (285 & 85 on the top end) and live right off of Buford Hwy. Talk to the Mrs - we can hook up sometime.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Birthday Marine84! Your posts always bring a smile, even when you may not mean to.

Oh my, it just occurred to me, you are a Virgo. That explains sooooooo much. Heh.

So, from one Virgo to another, have an awesome day. I've only had one beer in the past two months (stupid diet) so thank goodness for an excuse to knock one back after work.

Three cheers for Marine84!

Happy Birthday Ma'am!

Thanks for helping me with some of my stupidity.

happy b'day Marine84 if your drinkin i'm buyin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Enjoy yourself

Happy Birthday

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Happy Birthday Marine! If you can't be good, be good at it!

Happy Birthday Marine. Mine too.

Happy B-Day as well. I'll throw down a couple of beers for my B-Day tommorrow.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The battle of New Orleans, Jonny Horton. The #1 song of your birth year. Musta set you straight ;] ,,Congrats. Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks ya'll! It's been a good one - I've been telling everybody that I'm 29.....................HAHAHAHAHAHA! One of the guys I work with suggested I go buy a "happy 29th b-day" card at lunch and set it out on my desktop.

Thread Information