Is anyone else having this set back? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57
    Nah, I'm going in for Gunner's Mate, besides, I hate doctors and the sort and I couldn't live with myself if I had to do it for a living.
    I'm telling you, be an FMF Corpsman. You'll be a Marine without worrying about the silly tattoo rule

Quote Originally Posted by Rbatteate
    Well the good ol Army isnt having this same problem, Im enlisting wensday, and can ship out in 5-12 days.
    Who cares?

We are here to become Marines, not Soldiers.

Tony- As long as you are happy, you've got my support. I know you are going to do well no matter what you do. I just think you'd look better with an Eagel Globe and Anchor

Trev- Dude, WTF? Wait it out, but don't threaten something like that to your recruiter...look around and realize that there are people who would give alot to be in the position your in. AT LEAST you will get the chance sooner or later to EARN the title of Marine.

Since the 4 weeks extra training you do during bct, makes you so much more Elite.

Propaganda is all it is.

Now I'll probally be banned from this forum for saying that.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Propaganda? Read some history books. No, you won't be banned,my friend. Just get your butt kicked.

This is elite I care, For my family, my country, my buddy, And anyone who needs me. Thats the USMC way.

Yeah probably. Moron. Why did you even bother coming to this forum in the first place. Marine Friend my ***.

Or we are more elite because we train harder, shoot better, and **** better too.

Sorry you couldn't hack it trying to become the best of the best.

I love the Marines as much as anybody wanting to join. If you read my other thread, you'd also know I plan to join.

Just the fact im in the Army, why wouldnt I care for my family, my country, my buddy, And anyone who needs me. Just as much as you do.

It really depends on the person, and not what training youve been through. Which people tend to use to distinguish whos better then who.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lighten up. What do you mean "WE". Give a little break here.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lighten up What do you mean "WE". He's got his burden to bear too. Don't sh*tcan him so easily. You never know who's really got your back, unless you turn around.

The person is made through the training.

Are you in the Army? Have you gone through training? YOU SIGNED A PIECE OF PAPER. You aren't a soldier yet kid, even though some people will tell you otherwise. THAT is the difference between a Marine and a Soldier. Earned never given.

Check the attitude, and then check and make sure you've still got a pair.... I went to read your profile and thought I went to a g** model page or something....

I didn't mean to type we. I meant to type Marine... won't let me edit it. Sorry. Got caught up in the heat of the moment.

So when you get done with your training, and I get done with mine.

Your dick will be bigger, You will shoot better, you will do more pull ups then me, you will run faster, you will be smarter, you will be more brave then I ever could imagine, and you will have more morals...

Just because your a Marine?

All that **** depends on the person, it cannot be taught. Which is the point im getting at.

Get over yourself.

Maybe I'll see you in Iraq or somewhere down the line.

We can compre penis sizes, **** each other girlfriends and all that good ****.

We'll see how much you dominate me,just for the sole fact that your a Marine.

This is just for arguements sake.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Boys will be boys,,,,,,, sad. Lets see who can take a bigger bullet,,,,,Army, or Marines. Who In Nam jumped on more gernades to save a buddy? Give me an answer, or shut up.

On one side of my arguement I realize the Marines have the superior infantry overal. Being that, they get most of the gung ho infantry guys.

On the other side of my arguement, There are Marines who claim to be way more elite then everybody else. Which in fact, is not true.

Most of the time you hear Marines bragging how awsome they are, how the Army are the Marine recruits who couldnt hang, whatever. They are the ones who havnt even served one tour of duty, anywhere.

I wish you guys could just fully understand, it all depends on the individual person, and not what branch your in.

I believe sparkie does fully understand, hence the reason he said what he said.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Niether one of you a holes answered my question. Too hard for you? Or you both love to argue.

Thread Information