Notorious Mountain - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool Mount Mother!

Mount Mother! Class of 69

Lightbulb AHHH... There's More....

Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    The mountain in question and another named “Alpha One” are both situated on Camp Pendleton between camp Horno and camp San Onefrey (spelling?) or between 1st Marine Regiment and School of Infantry. They are both a pain and if you spend any time in 1st or 5th Marines you will know them very well. From the top you have an incredible view of the Pacific Ocean and one good thing about the top is its all down hill from there LOL!

and yes in parts you can reach out and touch it.

Simper Fi

There's also BALL Buster in back of Camp Talega, and 1st Sgt's hill at SOI West. Check 'em out sometime. I ran them just for PT most days. Oh and bring a Corpsman!! You'll need 'em!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We had a Lt in Fuji who bummed stuff off the troops all the time ... hey you got a tent pin you got a boot band, got some 550 cord. I complained to the platoon sgt. I was the guide. We put a big freakin rock in his pack ... I'll bet 50 lbs and he humped that ***** all the way to the top of Fuji. He found out later and had it shipped back to the states. We painted it scarlet and gold with an EGA ...
    If someone screwed up they had to carry that sucker to the top of 1st Sgt's hill in Meteo. Show up to formation without a shave good... go get the rock. Where is it? On top of 1st Sgt's hill ... get it and bring it to the parade deck. Now what? Take it back up there and put it where you found it then come back here with that beard cut off your freakin face.

MMF & O-City

Mount Mother F__ker 1977. Pucked on it twice, but never fell-out.

I did a float to Subic Bay in 77'. J.E.S.T. (ya, with the monkeys) training and didn't get the "black syph" in Olongapo City. I still don't know how the bit$h in the boat could find the peso I threw in the Sh!t River. I'm attaching some old pictures of O-City ("me love you long time...5 dollar"). The banana show and Playboy Club were my favorites.

Semper Fi!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	O-City.jpg‎
Views:	172
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	6842   Click image for larger version

Name:	O-City (2).jpg‎
Views:	166
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	6843  

Thread Information