Is this a POSER? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It will come to you if you think about it

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If you caught me in a bar bragging about how I rode a drafthorse while fighting the huns in Tunesia and asked me those questions, I might get 4 of them right.

Quote Originally Posted by steamin3demon
    hey this guy could be punished by law...couldn't he?
    Yes he could!

That being said, poolee stay where you belong till your are one of us! If I remember correctly, you aren't allowed to post in this area of the website. Comply with even the simplest rules if you expect to make it through boot camp.

Belt loops hell i would flunk that one..

Sounds like you garden variety poser. He's using the same old lamee excuses that every other poser uses...top secret missions, yeah right.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    Damn, Mess,,, Now I need to brush up. Belt loops???? I may be a phony,,, ;]
    Same here. Belt loops?

One time I had someone ask me how many seas there were, then point to my waist...after a quick check I corrected my infraction. I missed one of the seas.

...is this an example of how the USMC is slowly losing it's naval traditions/lore?

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3196

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fishbaugh
    First of all, dont spook this guy.Under the Stolen Valor Act which was passed in Dec 06, its a Federal crime to verbally say you were in the military if you were not, claim wear, or display any awards,ribbons, you did not earn. It could be a felony or misdeameanor, depending on the merits of the alleagation in Federal Court. Many states have their own State laws for inpersonating a Military person or claiming awards.
    Hope someone got a photo of this guy in uniform, or the ribbons he was displaying.
    99.9 % of all Navy Crosses are online.
    If he is active duty, would only take 1 phone call to check out. If retired or discharged, takes about 2 weeks under the "Freedom of Information Act", to get his SRB, if he has one.
    Sure like to have a name/address, dob or soc. to check this out
    Semper Fi
    Contact info for the FBI's Philadelphia an surrounding counties offices.

OMG People! All Marine pants have seven belt loops. 7 loops for the 7 seas LOL, get down and push some earth roflmao!!!

Simper Fi

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Got me on the Chesty Puller/Smedly Butler connection.

Most definitely a fraud. How can anyone possibly wear two white belts on their Blue Dress uniform at the same time? Not ANY SNCO I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ENGR1371
    I know this Marine,(so he says!),
    4 yrs. in the Corps, E-6 in 4yrs., Recon, Purple Heart, Navy Cross, Silver Star, you name it!
    If you ask him about his records they are under "Lock & Key! & Top Secret!" because of the top secret missions he says he was on! He says that he's Retired from the Marine Corps because of all the conflicts that he was in!! When he wears his Dress Blues, he has more medals/ribbons that a General! Unreal huh? We did a Marine Corps Wedding awhile ago & he had 2 white dress blues belts on, he says that only SNCO's rate them & I wouldn't understand! He claims to be SNIPER, when we go to the range w/our AR-15's he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn! He aways has an excuse: "It's because I don't have a scope!", "I forgot my sling!", "It's the medication!", It goes on & on! His stories never add up! He told me that RECON was stationed on Mainside at Camp LeJeune, can you imagine that?
    Do you think this guy is a POSER? I do!
    1. E-6 in 4 years is darn near impossible in the Marine Corps.In US Army is possible, Marine Corps it is VERY HARD.

2. His records are top secret? BS.

3. Both Navy Cross AND Silver Star? Punch this homo in the face.

4. Recon is not that secretive. Unless he was talking about FORCE Reconnaissance.

5. No scope no sling...wtf? Snipers still know their fundamentals of marksmenship

6. 2nd Recon BN is stationed in Courthouse Bay, Camp Lejeune (correct me if I'm wrong), not on mainside.

This guy is probably some guy that got busted down to Pvt after 1 yr of service but now wants to be ooorah and cool. Do some research on this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    Damn, Mess,,, Now I need to brush up. Belt loops???? I may be a phony,,, ;]
    Me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Messenger
    OMG People! All Marine pants have seven belt loops. 7 loops for the 7 seas LOL, get down and push some earth roflmao!!!

Simper Fi

Ok I am realy screwed up now Because I must have my DRESS BLUE JEANS on now because they also have 7 loops yeah I had to stop and count them, Yep counted them again 7 of them. and I aint even close to no 7 seas,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If I cut one off,,, will Australia dissapear?

Thread Information