Marine Corps Dress Blues Jacket a fashion statement? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody
    What they are saying is if you can't even stand up for the principles that you say you and your family hold so dear, you are no better than the people standing up there disgracing the uniform. **** the law and being an adult and bull****, if I catch you doing anything disgraceful to the Corps or anything related to it (especially if you are a ****ing civilian), I'll beat your ass...period. I won't sit around while others do **** like this...I couldn't live with myself...enemies foreign and domestic...I think this bull**** falls under domestic enemies!

RIGHT ON
    As a MArine you had better have a BIG SET OF BALL if not you can be a army of 1

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bugs,,,, never trust a drunk Marine.....And Marcus,,,,,, Ooh-ra,, and good nite ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    Also Sgt Tony, my grandpa was way beyond the average drunk who lies. He is a selfish lonely waste of a man. I haven't seen him since I was 4, my only memory of him was "USAF" and an eagle tatooed on his forearm, maybe thats why I never even looked at the Air Force recruiting office (the thought of joining the Air Force makes me sick).
    Like I said I am sorry about your greandfather. And the Air Force has a job to do the same as us MArines the only thing is WE DO IT BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    Americans are free,,,,, Free not to p*ss me off. Tony,,, You are my brother,,, But I'm P*ssed,, and will remain so. Leave my Corps alone,,, all non hackers.
    Sparkie, I agree with you that people show respect. However, people are generally free to wear what they want. That's what you and other Marines fought for. I strongly disagree with what they do, just like I strongly disagree with flag burning. In fact, I've argued both sides of the flag burning debate pretty effectively. As long as they're not impersonating, or passing themselves off as Marines. They're "okay" in the laws eyes.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

NUTS............Look it up.

What they are saying is if you can't even stand up for the principles that you say you and your family hold so dear, you are no better than the people standing up there disgracing the uniform. **** the law and being an adult and bull****, if I catch you doing anything disgraceful to the Corps or anything related to it (especially if you are a ****ing civilian), I'll beat your ass...period. I won't sit around while others do **** like this...I couldn't live with myself...enemies foreign and domestic...I think this bull**** falls under domestic enemies!
    This ****es you off? Just wait till you get ran up on and screamed at for being a baby killer. I wouldn't reccomending assaulting people in the Marine Corps' name. (Unless you can do it without getting caught )

NUTS............Look it up.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nuts

1. Marines.
    2.insane; crazy.
    —Idiom
    3.be nuts about,
    a.to be extremely or excessively enthusiastic about; be fervent in one's admiration of: Both of them are nuts about chamber music.

Weird..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    I am on your guys' side. I don't like it either, but this is America. I know that these people wouldn't fight for me, but they are apart of me by being American. Maybe I'm too loyal, and as far as the Air Farce, **** That! I hate my grandfather he's a drunk, and a lying bastard.
    Marcus, I understand where your coming from and there is nothing legally we can go about it. (Now of course, theres the back alley).

In my case I can relate to phony people and especially phony veterans. We had this one guy last week claim his dad was a SgtMaj, his brother was a Captain in the Marines, and the only reason he didn't join because he was starting a business. Well after a day, they found out he is a 4-time felon for Assualt, Armed Robbery, Grand Theft Auto. All types of ****, so basically they told him to **** off, your a disgrace and good luck with living. Well today, while chilling at the recruiters a phone call comes in and its the same guy! but get this. He is in Anaheim California and this time he came in with "his" units T-shirt and said he wanted to re-enlist. Now this time had a totally different story. Dad was a Vietnam vet, brother is a SSgt. in the Army, his twin brother is a SEAL. and he was in from 96-00. Now I've met the guy, shook his hand, had a conversation with him. When my recruiter gave me the heads up. I really wanted to beat the livinig **** out of him. Even that fake-ass rapper from Houston Tx who claimed to be a Recon Marine, and a SSgt in 4. I would never leave if I was a SSgt. in 4 years. Thats pretty freaking impossible.
    Not only that you have the fake MOH Army Poser who was recently been brought to national soptlight.

To a certain extent. I can accept it if you apologize and never have claimed military service, but once you put on a FULL uniform, claim you BTDT and you never have. Thats when i have a problem.

This a free country and people do what they want to do.

Kildars, you have no ****ing clue. Disrespect is Disrespect, and when I sign that paper and raise my hand it means I'm willing to give my life to the USA and to the Corps. If that means to protect its name from some punk ass ***** who wants to yell and scream and hold the American flag upside screaming about bombs and **** then you better believe I would feel better giving my life in a God damn prison with my pride and respect, than out on the streets living among this scum.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kildars...Unless you've been spit on like I have...S.T.F. UP......no disrespect.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Nuts...... A reply by a Captain at the Battle of the Bulge when the Germans demanded a surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony
    Like I said I am sorry about your greandfather. And the Air Force has a job to do the same as us MArines the only thing is WE DO IT BETTER
    That's why I want to be a Marine. To be the best, and on July 30, 2007, and the proceeding 3 months, I know that some Drill Instructors will make me one.

Kildars, you have no ****ing clue. Disrespect is Disrespect, and when I sign that paper and raise my hand it means I'm willing to give my life to the USA and to the Corps. If that means to protect its name from some punk ass ***** who wants to yell and scream and hold the American flag upside screaming about bombs and **** then you better believe I would feel better giving my life in a God damn prison with my pride and respect, than out on the streets living among this scum.
    It seems hypocritical that we have signed up to fight to protect the rights of our citizens to scream and shout whatever they want, but then, we flip out when the excersize those rights in a fashion we do not like. Just know, that when you assault someone for screaming, or holding a flag upside down, you only give the left, anti-military, anti-war idiots more ammo.

Kildars...Unless you've been spit on like I have...S.T.F. UP......no disrespect.
    I've never been Spit on Sgt, however, members of my family have and do wear the same Uniform you do and they have been spit on. If you get spit on, you are legally allowed to strike back (so hope they spit on you) because spitting on someone is considered assualt in the laws eyes .

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Cause we aren't friggen citizens We Are Marines. get over it ,,,,or adapt.

Thread Information