Poolees Help A Worthy Warrior - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jinelson, tell how much you need and i will send it no matter how much it is. i have no price tag for a fellow devil dog.

where is he getting his treatment at? is he still in the D.C. area

Wanted to Thank the Marines and One Special Poolee that I just received some money that was sent for Tim.....

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ellie, if you haven't done got my check you should today or tomorrow. My mail service takes four days to mail a letter next door, seriously!

If you are short when the time comes, PM me and I will Send you what you need.

Semper Fi, Ellie, Jim, and all my brothers and sisters.

Could I just mail cash?

I mailed mine last friday, so it should already be there or hopefully be there by tomorrow.

My M.O is FINALLY in the mail. It will go out tomorrow morning, and should get there in a few days. sorry for the wait ellie!

I have been out of town and this is the first I've seen of this. Jim or Ellie, please send me a PM of what is needed and I will send the check.

Mark and I want to Thank All the Marines and poolees for all the monies we have received....

The personal notes to Mark and I a great touch for us to read...We appreciated them....

I will use one of the quotes from one of those letters...

This is what the Marine Corps is All about...BROTHERHOOD....

Thank You All

Ellie and Mark

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Mission Accomplished we received enough donations to get Pvt Ararthuzik another set of Blues. I will be coordinating with Ellie and Sgt Tilley to get it done today. I want to thank all those that gave it showed that we are truly a community of Marines helping Marines. The family is truly gratefull, I almost lost it when Mrs Arathuzik asked me if they had to return the set that Tims Senior Drill Instructor presented him from his command. Im sure that we will get a thank you note from Tims mom and I will post it here.

Semper Fi

Jim

That is fantastic. Once again, I'll hold my head a little higher today. This truly is an amazing brotherhood~ I wish I could step back in time and do it all over again.

OUTSTANDING!! Good job Marines and Poolees and Wannabes!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Mission Accomplished we received enough donations to get Pvt Ararthuzik another set of Blues. I will be coordinating with Ellie and Sgt Tilley to get it done today. I want to thank all those that gave it showed that we are truly a community of Marines helping Marines. The family is truly gratefull, I almost lost it when Mrs Arathuzik asked me if they had to return the set that Tims Senior Drill Instructor presented him from his command. Im sure that we will get a thank you note from Tims mom and I will post it here.

Semper Fi

Jim
    Jim I hope you told that kind lady to keep them and make a shadow box for him out of them. Something he will be proud of and the family can look at and remember him by.

Semper Fi, Jim and congrats on a job well done.

Thread Information