Am I old or what? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    don't really feel any differant than when i was 18...just when i fall it hurts longer.

i say i am like a fine wine...i get better with age, wife says i am like a fine cheese...iget smellier with age.

anyway i will be 55 in two weeks and i can still PASS the Marine PFT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Well YOU GO BOY!!!!! DAYAM! I ain't never seen 59 that looked like THAT! I know advancing age is the natural cycle of life but.................and then God decides to mess with us women even more by making us go through that whole "change" thing. Funny...................I never knew there was anybody else in here with me til last year.
    Yikes!

What really impresses me, is how Positive this thread has become! Kimbery, Ole Sarge and bigdog all pretty much answer the question, that was posed in the title of this thread... "Am I old or what?" ...not if we maintain a Marine Corps Attitude.

Just for fun, I threw together a web page showing how I set up my workout station with a bunch of second-hand stuff, old pipes, and bailing wire, so I could keep in shape without spending a lot of money:

http://robertwittig.org/face/PT.html

Awww man,now this HURTS...my badge number is 2822, the newest rookies' is 10233....DAMN, no wonder that cute lil blonde beermaid looks so young....LOL

I"ve been working on dropping overall fat. Doing it slowly and healthy.

I hit the gym 4-5 days a week, free weights mostly and at a pretty fast paced. I try to kill two birds with one stone and its working well. I am dropping fat and gaining strength, which is hard to do.

I will say at this point in my life I am lifting more weight than at any other point in my life.

GOOD ON YA JET.....Keep pushing at it Bro.

Thanks Ironrider...I'm trying brother. Its taking some time to get to where I want to be, but I missed about a year of lifting last year, so its my fault. I was almost to where I wanted to be before I had an injury and sidetracked me. Just started back up this past Jan.

BTW Ironrider, what kind of bike(s) do you have? I have a 98 FXSTC, a 81 LowRider and a 79 Honda CBX. The CBX is my baby, its an aircooled, inline 6 cyl. I've owned it since 82, bought it from a Marine at Andrews AFB. Only have 11k miles on it.

I HAD a 49Panhead and a 92Sporty. However, since I'm help together with nuts and bolts, I can't walk after I ride. So I gave them to my brother....

Thats cool Iron, the 49Panhead must have been something. I'm into the "bobber" style bikes. I like the old school, bad azz look. Those long futuristic bikes do nothing for me.

Must be tough getting through airport security with all of those nuts and bolts brother, lol.

Yeah, but I have fun with it.....

I had to quit jogging,cigarettes kept flying out my pocket,and I'd keep spilling my drink.

Darwin, thats a classic post man....hahaha.

Thread Information