Arty Up
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arty Up

Thumbs up Arty Up

Check This out, You old ARTY guys will like it.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/fu...on/cannon.html

Good game.

Oh that is just to to much fun. And the co works look around like, What the H@##

Cool! This old Comm guy likes it

level 10 any one got higher yet??

What a hoot !! Loved it ! Got to level 5 and made 3 of 5 hits there....had trouble with the bunker tucked in at the base of the two high hills...ran out of ammo but in general was making hits on just either no adjustment rounds or with one adjustment shot in the first four levels. Either way a lot of fun......scored 21,400 pts. Not so bad since it is well over forty years ago that I was calling in rounds for the 105's. 'git some !!!'

Outstanding. Now if it fired a nk' That would be more fun for each round fired.

Level 11- 96,100 Points

Ah well, youth will have its way I guess.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    sorry my computer would not let me open it.some kind of a virise on it so didnt try after thatwish i could have tho would have liked to seen it

This is a lot more enjoyable than working the FDC or following around a Grunt Captain FO for a towed 105 / 155 Btry

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Level 11 @ 98,4000

round 11- 95,300 Damn moving targets!!!!!!!

Couple of more practice runs so I am up to level 9 at 61,500 pts. I discovered too--yesterday--that the target senerios change randomly ! I had dutifully recorded elevations and velocity on my first round thinking I could simply plug in known values on the next go around and zip to the higher levels; well surprise surprise...everything had changed !! Fog of war ****....anyway the game is a lot of fun nonetheless....keeps this old crank amused.

well.... I did it... beat level 15 @ 168,900 points.... the rockets will get you everytime!!!!! I love working for the government Im actually getting paid for this sh!t.... hahahahahaha!!!

Thread Information