Name your favorite liberty port/location - Page 18
Create Post
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NamNuts View Post
    Yeah an Olongapo honey, San Miguel and on the beach with Bros...LMAO
    now wait a min
    she said she loved me how did you get a picture of her J/K LOL boy that brings back memory's

was stationed at pendleton, at Las Pulgas (land of the fleas) with HQ 1/11 comm
    never got to go anywhere else. MY brother was in HQ 2/11 comm and he went on a west-pac and I stayed on the west coast the whole enlistment, same unit

semper-fi

I don't suppose any of you youngsters had the pleasure of visiting "Boom Boom" rooms around Soc Trang?

Gunny out.

Lima Peru. It was only two days but most the fun I have ever had in my life. Huge drunkfest.

'The port of all ports'.........may you and your ladies live on in our memories.........

Marmaris, Turkey was a great time (judging since I dont remember much of it!)
    Palermo Sicily was nice as well...

Favorite port of call! Golf CO. 2/3 Wpns plt. 78/84

Having been on 3 West Pacs ive visited many ports of call. And i do have to say , Olongapo city was the best! Although Pattaya Beach was a close second. When i try to tell people about these places they look at me as if i was making things up. Little do they know , right Marines!! Its really sad they closed down OLONGAPO. But it will live on in my memories and all who have visited this playground for Marines. Long live the P.I.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    'The port of all ports'.........may you and your ladies live on in our memories.........

I'm pretty sure I got a pic of this same chick (in the same "outfit") in about June of '76!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ1110 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I got a pic of this same chick (in the same "outfit") in about June of '76!

Post it bro! That pic was taken around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Post it bro! That pic was taken around the same time.
    If only I knew where that album is!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Sad,,,,,,,,

By William M. Welch, USA TODAY
    LOS ANGELES — For tens of thousands of U.S. Marines in Southern California, new orders from the brass amount to: Baghdad si, Tijuana no.
    Citing a wave of violence and murder in Mexico, the commanding officer of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force based at Camp Pendleton has made the popular military "R&R" destinations of Tijuana and nearby beaches effectively off-limits for his Marines.
    The order by Lt. Gen. Samuel Helland restricts travel into Mexico by the 44,000 members of the unit, many of whom have had multiple tours of duty in Iraq, Afghanistan and other combat zones under their belts — or are there now.
    The limits were first put in place for the Christmas holiday. Last week the commander extended the order indefinitely, said Mike Alvarez, civilian public information officer for the unit at Camp Pendleton.
    "The situation in Mexico is now more dangerous than usual," he said. "The intent is just to look out for the Marines' safety and well-being."

AH,,, the good old days,,,,,,,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    AIN'T THAT A B**CH,NOW THE DONKEY HAS 2START FUCING CHILI BELLIES

My best duty station was MCAS Kaneohe Bay, HI. I was stationed there 3 years but was only on island for 12 months due to training and Desert Shield/Storm.

Pattia Beach and Pohang. They really give the PI a serious run for the money.
    The weekender hotel has got to be the best Liberty hotel. It was at the time.83-89

Quote Originally Posted by NamNuts View Post
    Yeah an Olongapo honey, San Miguel and on the beach with Bros...LMAO
    Hey a buddy had a picture of her. Wasn't she a BennyBoy??

Thread Information