US, Israel finalise Iran strike plan
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

US, Israel finalise Iran strike plan

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert visited Washington yesterday and met with US President George W. Bush to finalise plans for a joint US-Israel strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

President Bush hinted that actions against Iran will form the core of their discussion.

"I'm sure that we will find some time, also, to discuss other measures, such as the danger of Iran and the threats that come from the President of Iran, who talks time and again about the liquidation of the state of Israel, something that is totally intolerable and unacceptable," he said. "And we have to continue the measures taken in order to stop the Iranian efforts to establish unconventional weapons."

Talking to reporters at a joint press conference Bush once again re-iterated his position on military strikes against Iran by saying "I will tell you this, that my position hasn't changed, and that is all options are on the table."

"And I fully understand the concerns of any Israeli when they hear the voice of the man in Iran saying, on the one hand, we want to acquire the technologies and know-how to build a -- enrich uranium, which could then be converted into a nuclear weapon, and on the other hand, we want to destroy Israel," he added. "Look, if I were an Israeli citizen I would view that as a serious threat to my security. And as a strong ally of Israel, I view that as a serious threat to its security -- not only the security of Israel, but the security of the Middle East."

Olmert also met with Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to obtain their broad support for military action against Iran.
    Pelosi's comments welcoming the Prime Minister indicate that he is likely to get the backing he is seeking from the Congress.

“With the Republican and Democratic leaders gathered here, you see how strong the bipartisanship is for a great U.S.-Israel relationship," Pelosi said.
    Meanwhile, Iran has formally complained to the United Nations about the planned strike by US and Israel.

"I wish to inform you that, emboldened by the absence of any action by the Security Council, various Israeli officials have unabatedly continued to publicly and contemptuously make unlawful and dangerous threats of resorting to force against the Islamic Republic of Iran," Iran's UN ambassador Javad Zarif wrote in a letter to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, dated June 11.

Iran has also accused the US of carrying out covert operations aimed at destabilising the country.

http://pressesc.com/01182303150_iran_us_israel

I was going to debate this with you, but.... Never mind.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    AIPAC!!!!!!!!!

pelosi is an idiot too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Better that Israel strike Iran...than Iran strike America!
    drumcorpssnare

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    drumcorpssnare
    With us in there waters how would this occur? Another 911 on this admin's watch?

Credits
    Savings
    Ya know jet... I am getting a little sick of your Anti Semetic Garbage..

YES ANTI SEMETIC...

Because if anyone that is in favor of supporting Israel in thier fight against our common enemy is a loon sucking at the tit of AIPAC...

It is only fair the your constant efforts here should be seen as ANTI SEMETIC....

Oh and Russia you moonbat... Russia ....

You are making some strange friends Jet

Hey.. Do those look Like American Flags to you??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Edit: Yes, I know the other pictures have American flags, too.

Credits
    Savings
    Nice.... touche'

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    drumcorpssnare
    Would you agree with George Bush the reason Iran would strike America is, because America is "a beacon for freedom" and because the attackers are "evil" or as the CIA concluded, blowback from our foreign policy repressing Iran ?

"Blowback" is a CIA term first used in March 1954 in a recently declassified report on the 1953 operation to overthrow the government of Mohammed Mossadegh in Iran. It is a metaphor for the unintended consequences of the US government's international activities that have been kept secret from the American people. The CIA's fears that there might ultimately be some blowback from its egregious interference in the affairs of Iran were well founded. Installing the Shah in power brought twenty-five years of tyranny and repression to the Iranian people and elicited the Ayatollah Khomeini's revolution. The staff of the American embassy in Teheran was held hostage for more than a year. This misguided "covert operation" of the US government helped convince many capable people throughout the Islamic world that the United States was an implacable enemy.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert visited Washington yesterday and met with US President George W. Bush to finalise plans for a joint US-Israel strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
    Right, at 0433 on 27 June nine IDF F-16s are scheduled to cross the border at 4,000 feet with six F15-CAP overflight at 28,000 feet...now that would be a "scoop"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Long over due!

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Lets see if President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a Blowhard or a Blowback ?

BLOWBACK:
    40,000 Iranian estesh-hadiyun (martyrdom-seekers) Are ready to carry out suicide operations against "twenty-nine identified Western targets" should the U.S. military strike Iranian nuclear installations.

I hope that isn't anti-Semitic, is it ?

I strongly Agree

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    pelosi is an idiot too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    You got it right Sarg....you left a couple more out, but, that's okay, they know whom they are!!

At least Isreal will not be so ****ing PC when they kick the ******* out of Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe their Marines and soldiers can actually fight, and kill, and break things without the media spreading their lies and untruths about what is going on (kinda reminds you of Iraq HHHUUUHHHH?????????).

Maybe I should say the "media" are ****ing idiots too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Thread Information