US, Israel finalise Iran strike plan - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    At least Isreal will not be so ****ing PC when they kick the ******* out of Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe their Marines and soldiers can actually fight, and kill, and break things without the media spreading their lies and untruths about what is going on (kinda reminds you of Iraq HHHUUUHHHH?????????).

Maybe I should say the "media" are ****ing idiots too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    What does PC mean? Politically Correct....I'm with ya Sarge.

with Russia giving advise on the nuclear reactors to Iran and China's dependence on Iran for more and more oil is this really going to happen? Not!!

bootlace15 out

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    HOLM, I am a MARINE. Your name calling me as anti-semetic is pathetic. If there were no creedence to my statements I would not say them.

Thanks for the drop erased. If I can criticize this gov't, I definetly can criticize any other country or religion. Whether you like it or not.

And like I said, you are sick. Get to a medic at the VA ASAP.

Finally calling me anti-semetic is the same as claiming that I am unpatriotic. Stupid as hell

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdawgg
    HOLM, I am a MARINE. Your name calling me as anti-semetic is pathetic. If there were no creedence to my statements I would not say them.

Thanks for the drop erased. If I can criticize this gov't, I definetly can criticize any other country or religion. Whether you like it or not.

And like I said, you are sick. Get to a medic at the VA ASAP.

Finally calling me anti-semetic is the same as claiming that I am unpatriotic. Stupid as hell

booo hoooo..... sniffle sniffle.....

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    You are the one name calling. I'll bring some diapers for you:

Credits
    Savings
    aaahhh I am sorry... Did I commit the Cardinal sin of calling a lefty Racist...

That just cannot be tolerated can it? I forgot only the left is capable of deciding what is racist, and what is not..

If you are going to claim that I am just blindly supporting AIPAC and all of the other crapp you want to pull...

I am going to call it like I see it.. Nothing more.. Nothing less..

Yeah.. I am so sorry to hurt your very sensitive feelings...

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    If your mind were somewhat stable I could put some seriousness to the thoughts you present, since your instability is glaring......

Credits
    Savings
    snifle snifle....

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

waaaaa Jetdawgg is an anti semite waaaaa - HOLM

Credits
    Savings
    I aint crying about it....

Just saying that what is good for the goose is good for the Gander..

Thats all...

Credits
    Savings
    The stuff you post here is all found in honest to God anti semetic propaganda...

Case point..

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Tuesday that the Zionist regime should not repeat the unmanly crimes it committed in Lebanon last year.
    Ahmadinejad made the remarks in a news conference with a number of foreign reporters on his recent address to the regime, saying, "In my statement I gave a warning to the Zionist regime not to repeat the crimes it perpetrated in Lebanon last year."

Israeli regime carried heavy air raids on Lebanese civilian areas last July-August killing over 1,000 innocent civilians mainly women and children.

The Lebanese resistance movement stood up against Israeli invasion driving the 31-day war to complete defeat and disgrace for the Israeli ringleaders forcing the Zionist regime's prime minister Ehud Olmert and the war minister Amir Peretz to resign.

"Observing information, I came to the conclusion that the usurper regime is after retaliating for its defeat from Hezbollah of Lebanon, thus, I advise them to think wisely and not to commit crimes once again which of course will get themselves entangled," he said.
    He said that the enemies will never rule over the region and should recognize the rights of regional nations, and that the foes should understand the circumstances of the Middle East and be aware that the nations are vigilant.

"If they are not after strengthening friendship with regional nations and prefer to continue their crimes, the nations will eliminate their presence in the region," he added.
    Asked about the enemies' attempts to sow discord among Muslim nations in the region and the stance of the Islamic Republic in this respect, the president replied that sowing discord among other nations is their way to dominate regional countries

http://www2.irna.ir/en/frontpage/menu-232/

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

The HOLM 'anti semite' crying meter

That's HOLM in the background. He has called a number of posters here 'anti semite'

Anti Semite- any critical thinking of Israel, AIPAC, Jews, etc.

HOLM you cannot be taken seriously at least by me....

Credits
    Savings
    Jet... This is an Iranian news network.. Don't these headlines look very similar to the threads you start here?

http://english.alalam.ir/en-allnews.asp

Two Die in US Iraq Prisons

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 17:05 GMT

Israel Kidnaps Hamas Leader

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 16:36 GMT

Baby Girl Has 25 Middle Names

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 16:22 GMT

Another Bird Flu Case in Egypt

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 16:20 GMT

Henin Wins Eastbourne Title

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 15:56 GMT

Iran: Gitmo Shows US Injustice

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 15:36 GMT

2 Iraq Terror Chiefs Nabbed

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 14:33 GMT

Militants Kill 4 Lebanon Troops

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 13:32 GMT

8 US Soldiers Killed in Iraq

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 13:21 GMT

NKorea Hails US Nuclear Talks

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 10:52 GMT

Iraq Revives Oil Deal With China

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 10:45 GMT

Karzai: NATO Killed 52 Afghans

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 10:39 GMT

Iran: 'Zero Chance' of US Attack

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 10:18 GMT

Thais Rally Against Junta

2007 / 6 / 23 -- 10:03 GMT

NATO to Probe Afghan Deaths

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    HOLM, if that is the case, and there are a few headlines in there that I may post not necessarily from that site as I use other sources, what does that have to do with calling me 'anti semite'?

Your attempt here to present any critical thought of Israel, AIPAC, etc., as anti semite is crude and just an effort to stifle debate. I present articles that may not be favorable to readers here. Hell at times they are not favorable to me, but I still present them as they appear to be truthful.

With truth comes knowledge. With knowledge comes power. Why do you think that the effort to stifle critical thought of Israel is so strong? There are certain forces that profit from the status quo.

Like Dr. King stated, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I won't stand for it

Credits
    Savings
    Jet... Usually you always throw out this "talk radio" "f aux news" claim in damn near every thread that goes on for any length of time.. That is fine.. We are all influenced deeply by what we read.. and what we CHOOSE to fill our heads with...

If your ideas and, the "headlines" that you think are important to talk about closely parallel Iran's, I would think that you would take a frign step back and have a gut check moment.. That bastard that is running Iran now is UNarguably anti semitic...

I have been on a KGB history kick for a while now.. Most of the KGB budget was spent on propaganda and things of the sort. MOST of the propaganda that they used was not "hammer and sickle" and right in everyones face.. MOST of it was very passive and most of the time folks didn't even suspect or detect it.. MANY of the Palestinian and Taliban and AQ groups use left over USSR symbols and banners.. As you well know the Bolshevik's were very much anti semitic.. This is primarily due to the Jewish teachings, and not so much the race (think KArl MARX ).. SO .... Are you still with me...

Now you tell me if you find that your ideas are damn near directly inline with a Nation (iran) that has proclaimed themselves to be a enemy of YOUR country that it is not time to rethink you position..

Right now they can't handle us military to military... But that is not how the KGB spent their resources.... Now is it ....

Like Dr. King stated, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I won't stand for it

That is not inline with your current middle east policy..

Thread Information