Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Heres my take on this Pres bush has provided good things for the troops. I personly would not trust him to lead a boy scout troop across the street.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    Heres my take on this Pres bush has provided good things for the troops. I personly would not trust him to lead a boy scout troop across the street.
    Well thank goodness and our merciless Drill Instructors that we are better trained than Boy Scouts!

make that 4, I don't think President Bush is doing a very good job either......There is way to much politics in this war. For crying out load there have been many many fuk ups by himself and members of Congress. They could'nt be on the same page no matter what WE try to tell them. If President Bush is doing the good job everyone here thinks,then why in hell did he wait so long to send the troops required to get the job done.
    There are other issues as well that indicate his job performance sucks,not just on Iraq......................

bootlace15 out

poor advisors lead to a poor performance by the President

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlace15
    make that 4, I don't think President Bush is doing a very good job either......There is way to much politics in this war. For crying out load there have been many many fuk ups by himself and members of Congress. They could'nt be on the same page no matter what WE try to tell them. If President Bush is doing the good job everyone here thinks,then why in hell did he wait so long to send the troops required to get the job done.
    There are other issues as well that indicate his job performance sucks,not just on Iraq......................

bootlace15 out

poor advisors lead to a poor performance by the President
    Where was General Pace, besides Rumsfelds stooge in green ? ? ?

Mr. Bush?

MR. BUSH? SAY WHAT? It's...."PRESIDENT BUSH, NOT MR." Get it right. Even if you don't like him, you still call him "PRESIDENT" not "MR."

Then why do we always refer to him as the Honorable Mr. Bush?

Mr. is a sign of respect.

To me it always be bush. Nothing more and nothing less. I have to respect the title of the Pres. I do not have to respect the man. Respect is earned not givin. All farmer Marines can think of at lest 2-3 officers they had that were pricks. You respected the rank he heald not the man.

True. The same reason I usually don't capitalize clinton/gore etc. That pendulum swings both ways.

Thread Information