Sweet Jesus. That's one Bad-*** Marine.

WATCH YOUR LANGAGE>>>
    THAT IS WHY WE HAVE CENSORS FOR YOU WANABEE'S...winky wink

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm impressed.

I taught pressure point control tactics and OC for many years. She fought through the OC effects pretty darned fast. She drove those knee kicks well, and was using good hip action on the baton strikes (put those dirty thoughts away people).

She had to have been a tired cowgirl after that was over. Anyone would be.

That was an amazing video! She was so aggresive on her strikes despite the OC. I feel sorry for the person that gets into a confrontation with her, not even OC will save you!

Quick question: From the looks of the video she had her eyes closed when they sprayed the OC on. Does it just burn the skin around your eyes? or does it slowly seep into your eyeballs?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Matlock09
    That was an amazing video! She was so aggresive on her strikes despite the OC. I feel sorry for the person that gets into a confrontation with her, not even OC will save you!

Quick question: From the looks of the video she had her eyes closed when they sprayed the OC on. Does it just burn the skin around your eyes? or does it slowly seep into your eyeballs?
    Yes, it irritates the skin, eye membranes, and mucus membranes. It will work it's way in, especially once she did open her eyes. I'm sure she rubbed a nice dose onto the guy holding the pad for the knee kicks.

The first time I was exposed to it in instructor training, I thought my face was on fire. I had the worst skin reaction of the group (I was cherry red), although I maintained my bearing. After using the stuff for a while, the effects are not as debilitating. You will be exposed every time you use it on someone, which is one reason for the training you saw on tape.

I've seen big, erstwhile tough guys, fall to the ground and scream like little girls after getting sprayed. I never saw a cop or police recruit do this; but, of course, they knew it was coming. The biggest favor you can do to the person you sprayed is to handcuff them right away. Rubbing makes it worse.

A strong Marine indeed!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HAHAHA! WMs RULE!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Nice job Marine.

I don't know maybe you Marines can help me with this one. Did she mess up around 1:14? She dropped the thing she was holding and had to pick it up.

Check this one out. Ouch.

A Marine breaks his nose when another Marine who was just OC sprayed nails him.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1182766544

Quote Originally Posted by USMC90
    Nice job Marine.

I don't know maybe you Marines can help me with this one. Did she mess up around 1:14? She dropped the thing she was holding and had to pick it up.

Check this one out. Ouch.

A Marine breaks his nose when another Marine who was just OC sprayed nails him.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1182766544
    Holy crap! that dude was really going at it. I first thought holding the bag for the WM while she does her knee thrusts would be an awesome job. But after watching that video I change my mind! He got nailed pretty hard. What is the MOS that holds WM bags and not the mens? jk =p

LOL! didn't seem to affect that Marine at all when he got up. Does that prove that Marines balls are made out of steel?

I don't know, he came up swinging like a wild man. He's lucky the other guy didn't lay him out for acting like that.

Thread Information