parris island, platoon 344, 1974?
Create Post

parris island, platoon 344, 1974?

graduated 16 sept 74. photo below of senior d.i. ssgt faulkner and yours truly. anybody from 344 out there?

waldo

bumpin' this one up.

thanks,
    waldo

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

plt 202 1974

I graduated that april My name is bobby brown

Quote Originally Posted by Lima brown
    I graduated that april My name is bobby brown
    thanks for responding. we may have crossed paths after parris island. homebase after p.i. was camp lejeune, bravo co., 1st bat, 6th marines. did 6 months at guantanamo bay in '75, long before it became world renown.

semper fi!,
    waldo

Thumbs up pl 344

my name is vernon blue and i was also in pl 344, i was in getmo 74-75 i run in to ssgt faulkner dring in a bar in japan, man that was along time ago and if i could i do it again but this time i go all the way.

looking for some one who els from pl 344 , getmo bay ,jacksonville n.c 74,75,76,i also live in new bern n.c for 6 or 7 years before going augusta ga.

semper fi!

Quote Originally Posted by vernon blue
    my name is vernon blue and i was also in pl 344, i was in getmo 74-75 i run in to ssgt faulkner dring in a bar in japan, man that was along time ago and if i could i do it again but this time i go all the way.
    vernon,
    good to hear from you again. that must have been a trip to have run into faulkner in japan. here's our platoon photo. you should be able to right click on it and save it to your hard drive. i'm on the second row fro the bottom, far left, no glasses.

walter

Hy waldo, it's good to know someone from pl 344 are still around, we were kids just think it was 1974 it's 2008 we are in our 50th and still going up that hill

Quote Originally Posted by vernon blue
    Hy waldo, it's good to know someone from pl 344 are still around, we were kids just think it was 1974 it's 2008 we are in our 50th and still going up that hill
    you got that right, vern. i had my 18th birthday on parris island and had to do extra p.t. because i received so many friggin' birthday cards.

walter

Thread Information