June 25 2007
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 25 2007

June 25 2007

Hello,

I got my ship date changed to June 25 2007. Originally I was supposed to ship out on August 13. I graduate high school on June 21.

So, I'd like to see any poolees who are shipping out on that same date.
    If all goes well, we'll be getting out September 21.

I'd also like to thank all the Marines who have given us valuable advice and shared their wisdom.

That's my exact ship date to the island. Are you going to PI? or to San Diego?

By his location I am assuming SD.

I'm going to San Diego. Going to be a Hollywood recruit soon!

Whats funny is that we did the IST the other day. During the 1.5 mile run, I knew I was going to be last. All the other poolees look drugged up on reatine and protein shakes. But I ran 12:00 flat (I know this run time sucks and it's less than what I have been practicing). But only about seven guys beat my score. Twenty other poolees were way behind me and some didn't even finish. Shocking to see these poolees who look so fit to be beat. Mind you, I'm not fat or unfit or anything.

Happens all the time at my RSS. Some body builder type kid comes in and thinks he the sh*t. But when the sh*t gets tuff they are always the first to quit. Moto means more then muscles alot of the time...

Wolfman, you're shipping out soon! Good luck man!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zackmerc
    Wolfman, you're shipping out soon! Good luck man!
    SOON H3LL, he'll be there waiting on you!

Hi im goin too! MCRD SD here we come!!

i ship off the 26th. for PI though.

hey Zackmerc, I also got my shipdate changed to June 25th for MCRD San Diego. Maybe I'll see you down there. My original date was August 7th by the way.

I go the 25th to Sd as well...Good luck to yall and see ya there, I'll be that guy with the short haircut...should be real easy to find.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OH CRAP! all the POOLEES are going away in two weeks! Need some more, come on Poolees, send some more people, I know you can do it, just a few, come on!

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    OH CRAP! all the POOLEES are going away in two weeks! Need some more, come on Poolees, send some more people, I know you can do it, just a few, come on!
    I told you it was going to get boring around here soon.

Thread Information