Marine WIA in RVN.
Create Post

Marine WIA in RVN.

i helped to medevac a wounded Marine in 1970 RVN..and after 37 years of searching......i finally talked to him....Cpl Sias was pretty banged up that night....and still suffers from his wounds....but when i did contact him. he did answer all of the questions right......and he said that i brought him new life again....hell i'd do the same for any of you....

Credits
    Savings
    Feels great to talk to fellow Marines after so many years, does'n it?
    35 yrs after coming Home I found several Marines that I was with in Nam. We call each other now and then just to make sure we are all alright.

Semper Fi
    Chick

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    yes it is great to talk to people that sucked the same air and dodged the same bullets as you did. at the Dedication Ceremony for the National Museum of the Marine Corps i ran into a Captain i served under in Leatherneck Square in I corps. i still recognized him and him me. we approached each other and we talked briefly, then he stuck his hand out and said, "welcome home, Marine." the wife said i turned white as a sheet and my knees started to buckle and i had to sit down. i then looked at the captain and my wife and said, "i'm finally home!". all the other people that told me that felt hollow to me, but meant something coming from him.

Thread Information