Observer fears Islamic takeover of France imminent
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Observer fears Islamic takeover of France imminent

A U.S. national defense expert and Pentagon advisor says that, even with the election of Nicolas Sarkozy as France's new president, it may already be too late to stop the eventual Islamic takeover of that country and much of Western Europe.

Hear This Report

Lt. Col. Bob McGinnis (U.S. Army-Ret.) has spent a great deal of time in Europe and has been concerned with the growing Islamic influence on the continent. Although with the election of Sarkozy the French people have turned to someone who plans tougher measures on immigration, Maginnis fears it already may be too late.

"It probably is too late for Great Britain and France and maybe even the Netherlands and Germany," the military advisor contends. "They have very sizeable minorities that refuse to integrate, that impose Sharia law on the ghettos, and as a result have created what I think is a series of smaller countries within a country," he says.

With a high Islamic fertility rate and "notoriously low" fertility rates among indigenous members of the population, these "little islands of ghettos of Islamic Sharia law" are going to continue to expand and eventually engulf the culture of the region, Maginnis asserts.

"And that's what Sarkozy in France is concerned about," the retired Army officer says, "but I'm just not sure that they're going to be able to get everyone in the right direction to reverse this trend."

Sarkozy has promised to deal with France's Islamic situation, but Maginnis is not optimistic the new president can turn things around.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/05/ob...ic_takeove.php

For many, many years now...the French national "posture" has been to simply
    "Bend Over and Spread Them Cheeks" followed by "Go Ahead and Stick It In" (All the Way)
    That's just the way it is, when you're a country full of spineless pus bags!
    Those liberal cowards deserve whatever happens to them. And if they EVER call on the U.S. again, to oust an enemy invader...all of America should stand up together and do this

drumcorpssnare

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Overrun by the Hoards of the Crescent Sword? Naw.

Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    For many, many years now...the French national "posture" has been to simply
    "Bend Over and Spread Them Cheeks" followed by "Go Ahead and Stick It In" (All the Way)
    That's just the way it is, when you're a country full of spineless pus bags!
    Those liberal cowards deserve whatever happens to them. And if they EVER call on the U.S. again, to oust an enemy invader...all of America should stand up together and do this

drumcorpssnare
    Sounds like the title to NWA's new rap ditty. Sounds kinda catchy...and I actually hate rap.

That retired colonel is kinda right, though: let the great unwashed masses in en masse and with full entitlement, and look what they do - they hole up in their ghettos and defiantly refuse to integrate into the society that welcomed them with open anuses. The next thing you know, you got your Fifth Column ready to go on the march against you (armed with food stamps and a funny way of showing gratitude.)

France is actually headed in the right direction for once - and starting to wake up. Maybe sometimes it takes the son of an immigrant to curb the immigration problem.

The colonel's assessment only reinforces my view that Islam is incompatible with Western democratic values, and sorry to say, those who are in the throes of Islam, including the ones born and bred (or immigrated) to the West, will espouse Western-style democracy and freedoms while simultaneously preaching against their evils in the mosques of Lyon, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, and London.

I think he's a little bit of a worry-wart, though. There is something fatally and inherently weak about those in Western societies who succumb to Islam - they may become a formidable Fifth Column, in time - show me a Arab or Muslim-dominated country that has successfully gone democratic (Turkey don't count, that basketcase), and I will begin to worry. And it hasn't happened - yet. It most likely is impossible, but it doesn't hurt to keep a real close eye on Western Islam.

Sgt gw

Credits
    Savings
    My grandson's French gymnastic teacher (Illinois) told me while traveling through one section of Paris on a bus surrounded by immigrants, he was the only Frenchman within miles

BTW, his American wife said Corsica is better than Hawaii and she's been to both.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    I get a sense of Belleau Wood all over again.....

No. There will be no "Belleau Wood" all over again, because I seriously doubt that the Amurkan people would want their sons/daughters blood and national treasure spilled to 'save' france, yet again, from itself.

I would be against THAT war. The french have proven time and time again they are not worth one more dime from the national treasury.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    No. There will be no "Belleau Wood" all over again, because I seriously doubt that the Amurkan people would want their sons/daughters blood and national treasure spilled to 'save' france, yet again, from itself.

I would be against THAT war. The french have proven time and time again they are not worth one more dime from the national treasury.
    Don't forget there would be no America (well, one that didn't speak cockney) if the French didn't save our ass at the battle of Yorktown, albeit for whatever reason !

And, we repaid that favor in WWI, WWII......

I think the debt is done.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Google Look up

That's two of your pics I can't see for some reason.

(No kiddin)

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    And, we repaid that favor in WWI, WWII......

I think the debt is done.
    Some one that saves my ass I'll always be in debt too, no matter how many times I have to save his ass.

There are some things you just don't forget...

That's a fact jack

10thz- Yaeh, Adm. DeGrasse really made a heavy duty sacrifice for the sake of the American colonies. Sailed the French fleet to the Yorktown peninsula, and dropped anchor.

Period. (Not one French sailor or marine shed a drop of blood at Yorktown)

drumcorpssnare

i like french fries.

Thread Information