Looking For Recruit Yearbook; Platoon 3227 1969-1971
Create Post

Looking For Recruit Yearbook; Platoon 3227 1969-1971

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A RECRUIT YEAROOK FROM 1969-1971. MY FATHER WAS IN THE USMC FROM 1969-1971 IN SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA, PLATOON 3227, HIS NAME IS ESTEBAN RICARDO AYALA. MY MOTHER "MISPLACED IT" AFTER THEIR DIVORCE 16 YEARS AGO. THIS IS THE ONE ITEM HE DESIRES MOST AND I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER COPY OF IT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION AS TO HOW I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A COPY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

DEL RAMZ

del,

http://www.mcrdmuseumhistoricalsocie...formname=photo

Check out the following link. They will not have a yearbook; but, will have a platoon photo. That is about the best either MCRD can do.

hello you may also call 1-(843)228-1555 and talk to them.Also there where four years that were lost in a major fire and 1973 was one. i also lost my year i was in there from 1973. good luck and try ebay to.

year book

Quote Originally Posted by deleramz View Post
    I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A RECRUIT YEAROOK FROM 1969-1971. MY FATHER WAS IN THE USMC FROM 1969-1971 IN SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA, PLATOON 3227, HIS NAME IS ESTEBAN RICARDO AYALA. MY MOTHER "MISPLACED IT" AFTER THEIR DIVORCE 16 YEARS AGO. THIS IS THE ONE ITEM HE DESIRES MOST AND I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER COPY OF IT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION AS TO HOW I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A COPY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

DEL RAMZ
    There were 4 of us in december of 69 from laredo iam 1 of them. wmv271@gmail.com

There were 4 of us from laredo on Dec of 69. Iam 1 of them

Thread Information