gulf syndrome
Create Post

Thread: gulf syndrome

gulf syndrome

i'm a vet of the gulf war,i started getting severe cluster headaches, ayear or so after my discharge. i never had these headaches before i entered the corps.could this be the result of the vaccine we received before going to kuwait. if so what can i do as a marine to get treated or get disability

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There should be an entry in your medical record stating that you were administered non FAA approved experimental drugs. There were several. There should also be an entry in your medical record that your were exposed to high levels of sulfar containing smoke.

Remember the oil fires that pretty much put us all into a nuclear winter and the ensuing rains that painted everything black?

You could pursue that if you are having problems.

There was a story recently that links sarin gas to GWS.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/0...lfwar_070525w/

And they have advice for as many as 300,000 troops exposed to small doses of sarin in 1991: Don’t use bug spray, don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol.
    “Don’t do anything that would aggravate a normal, healthy body,” said Mohamed Abou-Donia, a neurobiology scientist at Duke University who conducted two studies for the Army.

You will want to go to the link and read the entire article

Thread Information