Immigration........... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    PooleeCervantes,

Why are you even posting in this forum? You are a Poolee and you and your remarks belong in the Poolee Forums. And the rules for YOU and ALL Poolees are NO political remarks and comments until you become a Marine.

As far as the comments you made about immigration that is considered political so cease and desist and click your shower shoes together three times and return to the Poolee Hall of Fame and READ and FOLLOW the rules of this site!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

Something tells me Pooliecervantes won't last a week in boot camp with his attitude.

crate

Wished I could be there to see what happens, when he shows that attitude!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I think I love you
    How many times out of 2,176 times have I seen this line?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lol!

Credits
    Savings
    I dunno ?

I'm having a spin off problem of illegal immigration, but in all fairness, it could happen with legals too, but presently more unlikely in my opinion.

There are numerous Hispanic neighbors up and down the street that are much better than the whites that left. The H.S. school district here is 30 % Hispanic.

My new Hispanic neighbor/s (husband, wife and small daughter) next-door live in a single family residence (1 bath). In violation of code they have 4-6 adult males living there at any given time not of immediate family and three unlicensed cars in back of their driveway. With their licensed vehicles (two pick up trucks and two cars), a total of seven (7) vehicles; the home looks like a strip mall with cars parked in front and the side drive.

I already had trouble with an alleged younger cousin of his in the past with the boom-boom-boom music box sh!t from car speakers and all-day-night constant home speakers doing the same thing. It's okay now, alleged cousin is gone, at least for now.

Now he has these fly-by-night type looking, Hispanic contractors dumping muddy rubble with broken brick bats, Durawall reinforcing wire and rocks in his driveway in front of the unlicensed cars ? It's been going on for the last month or so. Today he has two old vehicle wide van seats piled up there.

I have misgivings about talking to him, we are friendly but I don't think he will like me telling him to clean up his sh!t; then I'm going to have to turn the inspectors loose on his ass then things can get hateful and the stupid sh!t begins.

Another part of the problem, he bought the home interest only; he doesn't own it, the bank owns it all. A Puerto Rican bought the home just before him for $149,000 and jiffed it, then flipped it four years later for $269,000 when the getting was good.

I told the contractors dumping the crap in his driveway not to pile it up against my 6 foot cedar privacy fence. Today, I was out there removing crap bowing the middle of fence sections in. The Puerto Rican owner of the home before got mad at me after I moved his heavy inoperable crashed motorcycle that he bowing my fence in with.

For some reason the new neighbors like to congregate in the driveway just in front of their home, mostly late at night and drink cerveza right by our living room side window. I put 100 watt energy bulbs in my two door sensor entrance lights and lantern post light. When they trip the extra wide sensor setting for the lights the area illuminates like stadium lighting and they go somewhere else to BS & drink all night.

Lucky there is 24 feet between homes, half his half mine.

You'd think they'd cool it, I guess they aren't afraid of "la mearga" even with all those people that can't even speak English over there.

I don't want to get a couple of junk yard dogs unless I have too.

gwladgarwr, we all need to put you on a plane to washington. You need to kick ass and take names!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    I dunno ?

I'm having a spin off problem of illegal immigration, but in all fairness, it could happen with legals too, but presently more unlikely in my opinion.

There are numerous Hispanic neighbors up and down the street that are much better than the whites that left. The H.S. school district here is 30 % Hispanic.

My new Hispanic neighbor/s (husband, wife and small daughter) next-door live in a single family residence (1 bath). In violation of code they have 4-6 adult males living there at any given time not of immediate family and three unlicensed cars in back of their driveway. With their licensed vehicles (two pick up trucks and two cars), a total of seven (7) vehicles; the home looks like a strip mall with cars parked in front and the side drive.

I already had trouble with an alleged younger cousin of his in the past with the boom-boom-boom music box sh!t from car speakers and all-day-night constant home speakers doing the same thing. It's okay now, alleged cousin is gone, at least for now.

Now he has these fly-by-night type looking, Hispanic contractors dumping muddy rubble with broken brick bats, Durawall reinforcing wire and rocks in his driveway in front of the unlicensed cars ? It's been going on for the last month or so. Today he has two old vehicle wide van seats piled up there.

I have misgivings about talking to him, we are friendly but I don't think he will like me telling him to clean up his sh!t; then I'm going to have to turn the inspectors loose on his ass then things can get hateful and the stupid sh!t begins.

Another part of the problem, he bought the home interest only; he doesn't own it, the bank owns it all. A Puerto Rican bought the home just before him for $149,000 and jiffed it, then flipped it four years later for $269,000 when the getting was good.

I told the contractors dumping the crap in his driveway not to pile it up against my 6 foot cedar privacy fence. Today, I was out there removing crap bowing the middle of fence sections in. The Puerto Rican owner of the home before got mad at me after I moved his heavy inoperable crashed motorcycle that he bowing my fence in with.

For some reason the new neighbors like to congregate in the driveway just in front of their home, mostly late at night and drink cerveza right by our living room side window. I put 100 watt energy bulbs in my two door sensor entrance lights and lantern post light. When they trip the extra wide sensor setting for the lights the area illuminates like stadium lighting and they go somewhere else to BS & drink all night.

Lucky there is 24 feet between homes, half his half mine.

You'd think they'd cool it, I guess they aren't afraid of "la mearga" even with all those people that can't even speak English over there.

I don't want to get a couple of junk yard dogs unless I have too.
    Update: I seen my neighbor from back yard to back yard and he waved at me very neighborly like with a big smile on his face. I then noticed he was using what rubble he could leveling out his stone driveway; I'm sure in anticipation of resurfacing it with asphalt later.

Was it a coincidence or did he see me removing rubble against my fence motivating him ?

I'm glad I didn't jump to conclusions and go into shock and awe mode based on limited and faulty intelligence.

After some very embarrassing apologies (or should of apologized) earlier in life it is good to make sure you are right before doing something you'll be sorry for later.

Thread Information